Just Dance (Video Game) for Nintendo Wii - Now $26.54 (Was $39.99) @ Amazon.com

noehlp

LOL at all the people who are caving! I did about 6 songs in a row today & boy was that a work out! I will warn everyone though that after playing 2 player don't plan on being too competitive, the movements are not always accurate. You could not move & get great or move perfect & get an "X". It is still a blast though & a great workout! I just hope they come out with #2 and have better songs and more accurate scoring!

I too have broke down and ordered one! Couldn't resist the reviews and the preasure

myself. Boy I'm weak!!!

Haha me too!! but my dd 6 birthday is the 28 of this month so that's the excuse!! lol she really enjoys playing with the wii cheer 2 so I think she is going to love this.

Okay, okay, you all convinced me to buy it. I cannot wait to try it out. The kids and I have been playing the wii fit and have unlocked almost everything, now this will get my heart pumping and making memories. I think I'll have to break out the video camera and record this too :yup:

I was at Target yesterday and GameStop is right beside it. So, I went and got it. Me, my daughter and son all played and had a ball. My daughter and I were laughing so hard at my son. He was hilarious! I googled it this morning and it was the #1 selling Wii game in the US and UK. So, I was impressed. Hope they have another version. We went through all the songs already! And boy, what a workout it was because my arms, knee and back are sore today. LOL!! It's so fun though you don't realize how much you are really working out!

Well the kids and I finally opened the video and played it last night. Boy we laughed and giggled so much plus got a nice family workout. You will definetly work up a sweat. . watching my kids try to dance to Can't Touch This by MC Hammer was one of the funniest!

I have been looking at this thread since it first started but never bought the game. My husband went to a youth gathering and he played this game. Based on his suggestion I started looking for the best price. Well, we decided to go to the flea market today and to my surprise they were selling for $20. My first question was if it was legit. Of course they answered yes. So I bought it and I am playing it now. Because of all of the hype here I expected a bit more... BUT it is a workout and I had fun. My children are having a blast also.

In the pictures, it shows that you can see yourself on the screen. How do you do that? I have this game and we only see the game man/woman.

You don't see yourself at all,lol. You see a digital/ computer animated type person on the screen and you are suppose to mirror their moves.

I played it but stuck to the lower effort and difficulty ones so I wouldn't get my heartrate up too high. It was fun but I will be too embarrassed to play it once hubby gets back from his tdy...haha he would laugh so hard at me.

It is really fun to do together you will laugh at each other hehe .. and stay in shape a win win . =)

Okay you guys twisted my arm! DH is tdy too right now, and it's been so cold the kids and I haven't gone out much. I bought this at walmart bc I had a store credit from a gift my mil got me for Christmas that I didn't like, haha! :tongue1: It is awesome!!! You work up a sweat and don't even realize it cause you are having so much fun! Extremely happy with this game!

Thanks for keeping me informed on this. I was able to get the deal and use the $15 in gift certificates making this $14.99. My girls will be happy for v-day :)

Did anyone else get the promo code after their purchase for $5 off Amazon's video on demand?

• 2 weeks later...
Had to come on and tell you guys that we got some snow on Friday and broke out the girls V-Day gift early. It was a big hit!! Thank you !!! I have found myself remembering all these old dances I use to do. It really is a lot of fun and definitely not for those who take themselves too serious :tongue1: or the faint of heart. Whew! have I worked out this weekend.:)

I haven't used the challenge version yet. How much harder is the challenge? This has been a great way to get some cardio everyday! I have noticed that the scoring is terrible. I will mess up, and get points. When I do it perfectly, I get the big X!! It is very fun. One of my dogs goes wild everytime we do Who Let the Dogs Out. The big dog totally freaks him out.