Kohls Version of Snuggie? - $9.59 a/c (Was $39.99) @ Kohls.com

kellmarr

I have one of these. It's just a fleece throw with a front zipper and snap closures. The Kohl's website says, "Sleeves let you move your arms with ease." Wrong. The "sleeves" are formed by the corners of the blanket being pulled over the shoulders and snapped just above the zipper. This design limits movement... I can move my arms only about a foot in any direction. This is a soft, warm throw but I found it to be too much of a hassle to use as intended.

I have one of these. It's just a fleece throw with a front zipper and snap closures. The Kohl's website says, "Sleeves let you move your arms with ease." Wrong. The "sleeves" are formed by the corners of the blanket being pulled over the shoulders and snapped just above the zipper. This design limits movement... I can move my arms only about a foot in any direction. This is a soft, warm throw but I found it to be too much of a hassle to use as intended.

I got this on BF and I agree 100%. My husband was laughing like crazy when I was trying to figure out how to zipper and snap and once I did, it was even funnier because with the extremely limited arm movement it makes you look like you have flipper hands...lol

Also, I washed it with another throw and it fuzzed all over it.