Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2010

Brad

Hey all.

Is Target currently carrying the George Foreman dome indoor/outdoor grill? The one which looks like:

http://s3.thisnext.com/media/largest_dimension/97A9FD42.jpg

I bought one many years ago at 75% off and would love to find another one in the kitchen clearance.

Hey all.

Is Target currently carrying the George Foreman dome indoor/outdoor grill? The one which looks like:

http://s3.thisnext.com/media/largest_dimension/97A9FD42.jpg

I bought one many years ago at 75% off and would love to find another one in the kitchen clearance.

Wow, I would love one of those. I have not seen them in my store though.

The kitchen clearance, how is that looking for everyone anyways? Last Thursday I got a bunch at 75% (Coffee Machine, Electric Can Opener, Etc.), but the stuff I really want was moved to the endcaps (30-50% off), and is going VERY fast. Slim pickings already. I fear with the weekend, nothing will be left! =(

Luvbargainz--

Looking for towels... Which Targets did you go to so I know to avoid going there since you said there not much left?

I went to West Plano, Lewisville and Frisco. Only Frisco had 75% off, and it was slim pickings. There was a lot at all three of the stores but it was still mostly 30% - 50% off. I hope they do another round of markdowns next week. Let me know what you discover in the McKinney/Allen area!

Anyone else's store have the Baby Alive doll on clearance? I can't remember which one it is but it talks when you push her bracelet. My store has had it for 30% off for a few weeks now, but I'm hoping for 75%. Anyone saw it lower than 30%?

Yes. They are on clearance here. I wish they would clear them all out. They are so creepy! I HATE that aisle! My son used to get creeped out when they were on an end cap. He'd warn me when we approached the area to walk on the other side so I would not set them off! :cheesy:

Anyone else's store have the Baby Alive doll on clearance? I can't remember which one it is but it talks when you push her bracelet. My store has had it for 30% off for a few weeks now, but I'm hoping for 75%. Anyone saw it lower than 30%?

I saw these at my store on Monday at 50% off. They were the Real Surprises doll.

So more kitchen items went 75%! (Friday this time)

###070-011-056 - 10 piece pan set 75% off $24.98

###070-053-621 - Fruit Baller 75% off 0.48

###070-080-082 - Smith's Electric Knife Sharpener 75% $9.62

###070-080-734 - Kitchen Gadget Set 75% $7.74

Now waiting for a few of the other kitchen items to go 75%, and I will be all set :)

Just saw it yesterday in our store at 50% off.

Wow, I would love one of those. I have not seen them in my store though.

The kitchen clearance, how is that looking for everyone anyways? Last Thursday I got a bunch at 75% (Coffee Machine, Electric Can Opener, Etc.), but the stuff I really want was moved to the endcaps (30-50% off), and is going VERY fast. Slim pickings already. I fear with the weekend, nothing will be left! =(

I used one on vacation this year. It cooked but dont think it will tast grilled. I tasted like I stood outside with my frying pan on an element. Really that is all it is. If you are looking for real grilled taste this wont do it, if you are looking to NOT have to cook inside or to get the MAN to finally cook this may do it :) (can you tell that my husband only cooks OUTDOORS?)

cherrytech, I checked three Targets (was going anyway, not a big deal to check!) and no luck on your bag, sorry! One store was 50% off with no bags at all; two stores were 30% and only had tote bags and laptop-type bags.

Thank you!!! I really appreciate you looking for me. I was in Kansas City this weekend, and was only able to go to 1 of the 2 stores that showed Limited Availability. I sure couldn't find it though.

I love the dome GF grill I have. I got mine when I lived in UF's married student housing and open flame grills, charcoal or gas, were prohibited.

If you put some soaked wood chips into foil, make a packet, poke holes in it, and then use the dome to cover and trap what smoke is generated while "grilling" the food, you can at least get a smoke flavor.

And the grids are not bad. It tastes just like the indoor GF grills. If you are not a fan of them, you won't be a fan of this.

Finally broke down and bought a GPS today..

###057-16-0036 Garmin Nuvi 1690 (75%) $100.04

This sounds like a great deal. Problem is that none of the deals posted on this thread I could ever find in my local stores. I found other things but not what I go there fore. So.. at this point.. Im just happy for you. :)

Hi, I had a question. I saw some toddler beds on clearance (30% off) and am wondering what mark down day yall think these will fall under. At my store they are located with all the bedding/housewares and not in the childrens dept. I really want one of these but do not have the time to frequent the store so any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

I don't think I've seen this mentioned yet. I was at Target last night and dollar spot had green dot stuff 30% off.

ooh-- thank you. I love dollar spot clearance. I was at the store w/ broken scanners today and this wasn't signed. Did anyone's signs give dates? Trying to guess when it will go down to 50%.

Hi, I had a question. I saw some toddler beds on clearance (30% off) and am wondering what mark down day yall think these will fall under. At my store they are located with all the bedding/housewares and not in the childrens dept. I really want one of these but do not have the time to frequent the store so any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Dont' have an answer but I am stalking these too and will post if I see them drop.

This sounds like a great deal. Problem is that none of the deals posted on this thread I could ever find in my local stores. I found other things but not what I go there fore. So.. at this point.. Im just happy for you. :)

That stinks, do you know how to use the scanner at your local store to see if they have any in stock?

Where did you pick this GPS from? I went to a local Target in south Charlotte at lunch. They had two, but the price was $199.99 on clearance

I found these at the store in Matteson, IL. Its a slow store and always manages to have a few of the better items left over at 75%.. All I can suggest is that you stalk yours. Did you scan them to make sure they werent cheaper? Mine was marked $199.99 but scanned $100.04.