Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2010

Brad

So when they get them in stock will they be $7.27 or will they automatically change the price when they stock them?

Depends if they catch it. Since it is on here, they probably will. ;-) They had the R2D2 7" remote control toys mis-marked this way for a month at one of my stores last spring. I bought several for gifts. One thing to note is even if they fix the price in the system, if the shelf tag still has the lower price, they have to honor it. I saw some Leapster games mis-marked this way at a local store when they did the fall reset. I got one game for $1.23 and 2 for $7.24 because they had not fixed the tags.

went this morning. some dishes 75% but didn't even turn down that isle since I have no need or want for even More dishes!

school uniforms were 30% (finally) but, of course, that did not include the uniform dresses which is what I need

some of the party supplies are marked down 15-30%

Some comforters and such that had 30% sign in front was being marked down but didn't check it out. No bed in my house is smaller than a queen and it's rare to find that on clearance.

Saw fans at 50%, lots of various frames 75%, random furniture 75% (folding chairs, twin bed headboards, other chairs), a few random things down the kids arts/crafts-type stuff isle 30%. Some more things I was watching they peeled the stickers off and went back to full price :( Not much else dropped here from last week to this week.

the markdown crews were everywhere....

i bought

#### Pink rug ( 4' by 6') 75% 17.48

sheets were stuck at 50% , picture frames at 50% saw some good stuff in shoes ( nothing in my daughters size though ) there were cute sparkly shoes at 75% ,flipflops fr 62cents, girls running shoes were also at 75%.

no luck in ereaders though... all gone...:(

Would anyone be willing to check on something for me? The Star Wars Sheet Sets (in the kids bedding area) Full Size sets were marked as $7.27 REGULAR price on the shelf. I feel like it was a mistake, but they were all out at my store. I really wanted these sheets even if they were going to be regular price ($19.xx) because they are for my son's birthday. If anyone is going to Target, would you be willing to check if your store a. has these for $7.27 and b. has them in stock? I will pay you for them and for shipping if you are able to get a set! (If they are $19 I will pass and get them elsewhere without having to pay shipping).

It's these: http://www.target.com/Star-Wars-Clone-Sheet-Set/dp/B001HTJQYY/ref=sc_qi_detaillink

Thanks!!

They had em at my store and scanned it. Came up regular price so I didn't get it. Otherwise I'd do it gladly!

Went last night and found the following:

###062230892 - Queen Sheet Set - Jersey in a bag (75%) - $7.24

###074122274 - Wall Decal - butterflies (75%) - $3.74

###074140330 - Table Lamp, med. size (75%) - $7.48

##90 sheet single notebooks, .12

pool - (75%)

Other than that, everything was pretty much gone. They had some plate sets on 75% left... the garden center has officially closed - will miss it!

:(

Edited by Gator Pam
formatted for listing on perimeterperusing.com

Went last night and found the following:

###062230892 - Queen Sheet Set - Jersey in a bag (75%) - $7.24

###074122274 - Wall Decal - butterflies (75%) - $3.74

###074140330 - Table Lamp, med. size (75%) - $7.48

###90 sheet single notebooks, .12

pool - (75%)

Other than that, everything was pretty much gone. They had some plate sets on 75% left... the garden center has officially closed - will miss it!

:(

Edited by Gator Pam

Finally found the blue twin headboard and toy box 75% off in Branson yesterday. Had to buy the display for both since that was all that was left, but they still had several of the white twin headboards, one display and at least 4 still in the box. Also found a Red Kitchenaid Stand Mixer half off for $125. I took the one in the box, but they still had the display. Also had Black Kitchenaid Blenders 50% off for $39.98, but I didn't need one. Ereaders all gone. :( Displays were marked half off.

###Blue Twin Headboard (75%) $24.98

###Blue Wooden Toy Box (75%) $24.98

###072-04-0225 Kitchenaid Stand Mixer - Red (50%) $124.98

###Kitchenaid Blenders - Black (50%) $39.98

Finally found the blue twin headboard and toy box 75% off in Branson yesterday. Had to buy the display for both since that was all that was left, but they still had several of the white twin headboards, one display and at least 4 still in the box. Also found a Red Kitchenaid Stand Mixer half off for $125. I took the one in the box, but they still had the display. Also had Black Kitchenaid Blenders 50% off for $39.98, but I didn't need one. Ereaders all gone. :( Displays were marked half off.

###Blue Twin Headboard (75%) $24.98

###Blue Wooden Toy Box (75%) $24.98

###072-04-0225 Kitchenaid Stand Mixer - Red (50%) $124.98

###Kitchenaid Blenders - Black (50%) $39.98

Everything in electronics marked down to 75% off today at the Speedway. It's all in the aisles, not on the endcaps. Got two HP printers ($149 down to $37.xx); Panasonic phones ($59.99 down to $17); got the last e-reader plus adaptor and case with light -- all 3 items were $67.xx); Sony armband walkmans ($40 down to $10); laptop and netbook cases ($20 down to $5); all kids storybooks/activity books were 75% off too. There's a lot out there. They were marking today at 1 p.m.

Everything in electronics marked down to 75% off today at the Speedway. It's all in the aisles, not on the endcaps. Got two HP printers ($149 down to $37.xx); Panasonic phones ($59.99 down to $17); got the last e-reader plus adaptor and case with light -- all 3 items were $67.xx); Sony armband walkmans ($40 down to $10); laptop and netbook cases ($20 down to $5); all kids storybooks/activity books were 75% off too. There's a lot out there. They were marking today at 1 p.m.

Does that Target typically mark down electronics on Friday? Ours is traditionally Monday......

Does that Target typically mark down electronics on Friday? Ours is traditionally Monday......

To be honest, I don't shop that store hardly at all. It's 20-25 minutes from my house, but I happened to be out there for something else today. I always thought electronics was Monday as well (although I have seen them done on Fridays before, just not very often).

Maybe they were just a bit ahead of schedule and other stores will be marking down this Monday in the electronics dept?? Anymore, it's seems to be anyone's guess as to what items any certain store will mark down and when they will do it! LOL

Today I found:

###057000687 Kindle Fitted Cover 8.74 Was 34.99

###Checked the ereaders, still at 74.

Buyer beware that the kindle case does NOT fit the newest model kindle even though they have it with the display of the new kindle....I finally got mine out to try it last night and it does not fit..I have the newest released kindle with 3G..I was GRRRRR! so it will be going back....:(

price on my ereaders was the same yesterday and still plenty in the case !

Edited by mom2monkiesx3

Here is a great tip from TotallyTarget.

Merona women's socks are on clearance. You can print a Target coupon for "2/1 Merona® Women’s Socks or Hosiery Item" at Target's website making them either free or SUPER cheap. Print your coupon soon, because it's possible that it could get pulled:

Target Link - click the link "See More" on the top menu bar to find the "Coupon" link

Look under the APPAREL link on the left side for a shortcut to the coupon.

**** NOTE - The coupon is now gone... :( *****

Edited by RockiesGirl

Anyone see if the ereaders went down more today? Found the numbers so I thought I would add them to this quarter too.

Sony Digital Reader Touch Edition - Black (PRS600BC)

ASIN: B002MWYUFU DPCI: 057-17-0011

Sony Digital Reader Pocket Edition - Silver (PRS300SC)

ASIN: B002MSNS4S DPCI: 057-17-0010

Edited by Khecksel

Here is a great tip from TotallyTarget.

Merona women's socks are on clearance. You can print a Target coupon for "2/1 Merona® Women’s Socks or Hosiery Item" at Target's website making them either free or SUPER cheap. Print your coupon soon, because it's possible that it could get pulled:

Target Link - click the link "See More" on the top menu bar to find the "Coupon" link

Look under the APPAREL link on the left side for a shortcut to the coupon.

Can you tell me what zip code the socks coupon was coming up in? I don't see it.

Also, in 49404 there is a kid's denim one, $2 off and with people getting $5 jeans it would be a really nice deal.

Edited by Khecksel

I went into target today. Ereaders were still 50% off and only 2 left in case. I asked the mark down team very nicely ( since they were in that section) if it was being marked down today since price stated until 10/2 n its 10/4 but she said it is nort being marked down yet!! BOOO!

Bedding was still 50% off as well...nothing else good to report...

Can you tell me what zip code the socks coupon was coming up in? I don't see it.

Also, in 49404 there is a kid's denim one, $2 off and with people getting $5 jeans it would be a really nice deal.

Awwww. rats... They did pull it. I was able to print a couple last night and it is gone today.

Anyone see if the ereaders went down more today? Found the numbers so I thought I would add them to this quarter too.

Sony Digital Reader Touch Edition - Black (PRS600BC)

ASIN: B002MWYUFU DPCI: 057-17-0011

Sony Digital Reader Pocket Edition - Silver (PRS300SC)

ASIN: B002MSNS4S DPCI: 057-17-0010

Marked down at all our stores today. Unfortunately, I've only found 1 and it was a return. Other stores showing none. Raining and don't want to drive all over creation. I have one more store to try. I needed 4 for myself and my friend, so we'll both be disappointed, looks like.

Marked down at all our stores today. Unfortunately, I've only found 1 and it was a return. Other stores showing none. Raining and don't want to drive all over creation. I have one more store to try. I needed 4 for myself and my friend, so we'll both be disappointed, looks like.[/QUOT

Maybe I will go back n check the ereaders tonight...I wouldnt be surprised if the markdown team was wrong...

Marked down at all our stores today. Unfortunately, I've only found 1 and it was a return. Other stores showing none. Raining and don't want to drive all over creation. I have one more store to try. I needed 4 for myself and my friend, so we'll both be disappointed, looks like.

Yours were marked 75%??? Had snippy woman in electronics but found a guy that scanned them and ours are still 50% Two woman were marking down electronics like MAD though. One I had to call a manager to get dot stuff 75% off on one time because she was sayin they were salvaged and grabbing things outta my cart...and the manager sold it all to me....I was BUMMED to see her in electronics because I knew she'd be a PITA..We still have all them left so I am confident I am the only one stalking them :D They put out Ipads today in the Ipod cases :D

Here is what I found today

### MSC denim womans dress 75% $5.48 013114877

### 2pk Hanes womans t's (pink/black) 75% $2.24 023051766

### boys 3pk boxer briefs (colored) 75% 2.98 036011031

My find of the day I bought 7 packs because DD is always leaving her sox at Gymnastics after trampoline!!

### 7pk socks (the only 7pk that rang up 75% is the ones with a rainbow on first set of socks (pictures are on part of sock that is on top of your foot so they don't show..) 1.62!! 03606303

(they had other sets both 3pks and 7pks but the only one ringing up 75% is the RAINBOW pack...HTH!)

### Scotch reuseable strips (this has a manufactuers coupon on them as well making them 0.72 outta pocket) 081060140

And I finally found all 4 Monster high dolls!!!! YIPPEEE~