Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2010

Brad

Last night I was at one of my local Targets and the bookbags were completely gone! Friday night they had a big wall with prices anywhere from regular to 50% off. I looked around a bit and couldn't find them. Not with the regular backpacks, not with BTS, not on endcaps. So the only thing I can figure is that they salvaged them yesterday. Glad I bought at 50% off on Friday! Our schools started back anywhere from August 12-26. Other school supplies are regular to 30% off. Lunch bags and food containers were gone too, but my stores didn't stock a ton this year and seemed to sell quickly.

I'm hoping to get to another Target today to see what's going on there, but as of Saturday they only had one very small section that had a few bookbags reg to 30% off.

Last night I was at one of my local Targets and the bookbags were completely gone! Friday night they had a big wall with prices anywhere from regular to 50% off. I looked around a bit and couldn't find them. Not with the regular backpacks, not with BTS, not on endcaps. So the only thing I can figure is that they salvaged them yesterday. Glad I bought at 50% off on Friday! Our schools started back anywhere from August 12-26. Other school supplies are regular to 30% off. Lunch bags and food containers were gone too, but my stores didn't stock a ton this year and seemed to sell quickly.

I'm hoping to get to another Target today to see what's going on there, but as of Saturday they only had one very small section that had a few bookbags reg to 30% off.

Our stores were pretty low on stock too, but they are also in the middle of the grocery remodel, so it is hard to tell if that is the reason. I will head out to another area (that did the remodel in spring) once they go lower. I need a backpack myself for occasional use, and I want one of the expensive ones. I got one last year and DS needed it before I ever got a chance to use it! My old one from college days (how many years ago....) is starting to fall apart finally. :-)

I don't ..they are behind glass..what is the DCPI number the barcode or on the shelf? I can try to get it next time I am there (probally Friday since my target is 30/40mi away) I THINK I am going to buy one Friday and keep stalking them and hope they go 75% if not getting one for 50% off would be great too..better than full price!

Does anyone know how this one compares to Kindle? I have the new Kindle this would be for my 12yr old .....

Ours are still at 30%- I ended up getting one yesterday for ds as the touch edition is completely gone at 2 of my local stores and only a few at left at one. Hopefully there will still be a few there at 50% so I can purchase one then and return the other... but it's looking very doubtful.

BTS still 50% here, but most of it was stacked in carts. Everything was a mess and there were a few halloween baskets out. So, figuring they will either be salvaging the school supplies or taking them in back to mark down and relocate/condense the isles. Hoping for the latter!

Domestics holding at 30%. Pool supplies finally dropped to 50%. Broke down and picked up the 11.5 ft pole.

###091110592 11.5 foot tele pole 14.48 was 28.99

Lots of markdowns in ladies clothing. Bathing suits were 50% to 75% off.

Sony Digital Reader Touch Edition - Black (PRS600BC)

ASIN: B002MWYUFU DPCI: 057-17-0011

Sony Digital Reader Pocket Edition - Silver (PRS300SC)

ASIN: B002MSNS4S DPCI: 057-17-0010

THANK you I typed ours in today and they are still 50% 74.98. But they are DEFINATLY 50% so if your stores aren't marked maybe type in the DPCI!! I am definatly picking one up Friday since it looks like 50% is the best deal (especially since most of yours are still full price? or 30%!)

BTS/pool STILL 30% and no sign of halloween anywhere at our slow as heck store!

Backpacks were 75% off today. Signs said 50% but stickers were for 75%. Other school supplies were 50%. Unfortunately, no new markdowns in Garden/Patio here.

Also saw 75% off Yankee Candle votives, jar candles, reed diffusers and plug ins. The scents I saw were Beach Party, Vanilla Icing, Fresh Bamboo, and Black Cherry.

BTS 30-50% off here. I picked up 1 backpack at 50% because there really weren't that many girl styles left at the store I was at. There were plently of boy backpacks, so if I was looking for a boy I would have held out for 75%. BTW, I was shocked by the original prices. Many of them were originally $30? I guess I don't pay retail very often, because that seems crazy to me!

Have I missed any good bedding clearance? Moving has kept me out of the stores for a few weeks. I was hoping to find some Back to College clearance bedding, but I didn't see any at my store. Have they already clearanced that stuff out, or did they not have it this year? Does anyone know how long the Shut the Box or Liar's Dice games have been at 30%? I'd love to pick them up at 75%, but Target is too far for daily trips so I want to make an educated guess when I should head back. TIA.

THANK you I typed ours in today and they are still 50% 74.98. But they are DEFINATLY 50% so if your stores aren't marked maybe type in the DPCI!! I am definatly picking one up Friday since it looks like 50% is the best deal (especially since most of yours are still full price? or 30%!)

BTS/pool STILL 30% and no sign of halloween anywhere at our slow as heck store!

How do you see on the online website if they are marked down 50% off? When I just enter the asin # it just gives my the qaunity etc;.

Checked Target on Wells Rd in Orange Park and Fleming island (near Jacksonville fl) . Only a few things went 50%.....

Anyone in Jax see tiki torches left....they hve a metal top with a woven design below in metal then a woven bamboo part below. ORig $14..thx!

BTS 30-50% off here. I picked up 1 backpack at 50% because there really weren't that many girl styles left at the store I was at. There were plently of boy backpacks, so if I was looking for a boy I would have held out for 75%. BTW, I was shocked by the original prices. Many of them were originally $30? I guess I don't pay retail very often, because that seems crazy to me!

the backpacks that you are looking at do sell for $30 normally, and they have warranties for if the zipper breaks..., you won't need to buy a backpack for many years

How do you see on the online website if they are marked down 50% off? When I just enter the asin # it just gives my the qaunity etc;.

she probably typed it in on the price checker at her store

Have I missed any good bedding clearance? Moving has kept me out of the stores for a few weeks. I was hoping to find some Back to College clearance bedding, but I didn't see any at my store. Have they already clearanced that stuff out, or did they not have it this year? Does anyone know how long the Shut the Box or Liar's Dice games have been at 30%? I'd love to pick them up at 75%, but Target is too far for daily trips so I want to make an educated guess when I should head back. TIA.

Domestics and college stuff are still 30-50% here. Some stores have moved the college bedding into consolidated aisles or endcaps, so you have to kind of hunt around. Not as much as last year, and a lot of what's left is hot pink. I'm guessing it might go 75% next week (Thurs?), if last year is an indicator.

My sont ereaders finally went on sale at 30% but it was still 105.00. I am holding out for 50 % off but there were only a few left so Im hoping to catch 1. Summer and pool items are still holding at 30% with a small fraction of 50%. I saw a Tinkerbell tricycle I would love to grab at 75% off!!

Its possible someone has reported on this, but I didn't find it anywhere so heres what I have. All the Snuggies by us have been clearanced to half off at $7.48. If you go to Coupons.com and use zip code 90210 and click on apparel on the left side, there is a coupon for $5.00 off a "varsity" snuggie. Our store didn't have any "varsity" snuggies, but the cashier let me use the coupons for a blue monkey snuggie and a black skull snuggie. So I got each one for only $2.48! I used to think blah blah a snuggie is just another blanket, but I have to say I got one last year as a gift and it is AMAZING. Nothing better than curling up on the couch with my laptop and my snuggie. My store gave me no problem about using them and they had to manually enter it as it would not scan. YMMV.

Great find with the snuggies..I am one of those "Its just a backwards robe" people....BUT I've seen people taking them to the FOOTBALL GAMES..its gets cold and you still have your hands..

Exactly what i thought... They are thinner which helps alot if you are using a laptop without a lap pad, which I typically do. The thicker blankets tend to block the vents. Don't let that fool you though, they trap your body heat and keep you super warm.

Backpacks finally went 50% at my store, but not sure exactly when. They marked some more school supplies 30% (there was still a lot that wasn't marked at all), and some more 50%. Lunch boxes are still 30%, and the thermoses have completely vanished :(. They have a good bit of Halloween set up, but I overheard an employee tell a customer that they were just getting ahead by doing it and that it wasn't due out yet.

I typed it into the scanner at the store..super simple to do :D HTH

Non-Target related but I ran into Walmart to get a shopvac today (long story!) and there was a TEAM of people in the store scanning and marking down on every aisle of domestics AND toys AND garden AND BTS .I am going to hit the store tomorrow after lunch to see what goodies are to be found...just a heads up!

I typed it into the scanner at the store..super simple to do :D HTH

Non-Target related but I ran into Walmart to get a shopvac today (long story!) and there was a TEAM of people in the store scanning and marking down on every aisle of domestics AND toys AND garden AND BTS .I am going to hit the store tomorrow after lunch to see what goodies are to be found...just a heads up!

It may have been the inventory team. At our stores about twice a year there will be a whole bunch of people spread out all over the store scanning things for inventory. They aren't Wal-Mart employees though. For your sake I hope it wasn't though and that they did some super awesome markdowns!!