Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2010

Brad

Okay, so I have been stalking these mens Hanes ComfortSoft boxers. They're regularly $9-10 for a TWO PACK! They are at 50% off now, but I swear they have been at this price for the past three weeks. Can anyone tell me if their Target has made any movement regarding these? I just want them to go down some more and use my coupons on them lol.

Just been to target today in the Dallas Area. Found conforter sets, bath rugs and other bath accessories at 75% off. Curtains and table cloth were atill at 50% off. Managed to get pampers baby dry at 30% off but swaddlers were not in clearance. I am not sure how they are marking the diapers in bulk areas bcoz I found huggies at 30% off & pampers at full price in one target and at another store ( super target) pampers were marked at 30% off and huggies full price. Humidifiers were still at 30-50% off. Managed to get body lotions at 75% off at $2.78.

Let me know if any of u see the humidifiers at 75% off.

Okay, so I have been stalking these mens Hanes ComfortSoft boxers. They're regularly $9-10 for a TWO PACK! They are at 50% off now, but I swear they have been at this price for the past three weeks. Can anyone tell me if their Target has made any movement regarding these? I just want them to go down some more and use my coupons on them lol.

These were 75% at my store yesterday, but they only had XL and 2XL left.:(

For all those who replied to my previous comment, thanks a lot for clearing up my confusion. I'll probably still check the store from time to time to see if things do change, but I feel I might be too late on the deal. :(

B001O5L2ES This is the ASIN # for the Coleman Bayside Tent

http://services.rivernorthdesign.com/target/ click on this link put your zipcode and the ASIN # in and it will tell you if they have any in stock in your area.

I managed to snag a full Circo Penguin bath ensemble all at 75% off (shower curtain, rug, towels, etc). I also found a Creme Brulee set with torch and ramkins for 30% off, and forced myself to buy it since I didn't see anymore. I don't usually buy things until they're at least 50%, but I've been trying to find a torch FOREVER! I really don't know where Target had these hidden at because I've looked there for a torch there many times, and even asked and they said they didn't have such things.

Hi I picked up an

###outdoor patio heater regularly $169.99 on sale 50% off for $84.98.

There were no more of the full size but there was the table top for 50% off for 49.xx. And lots of fireplace accessories, screens, pokers, wood holders were also 50% off.

Edited by Gator Pam

I haven't read back through postings so sorry if I am repeating... but in the bulk section the clothing was 50% off including the Ed Hardy stuff. There were also toys at 50% off - Mr Potato Head big pack and a generic brand Nerf-like Tommy gun. The bulk packs of Quaker Oatmeal were 30% (great deal if you have coupns) and the Del Monte fruit cup mutipacks were 30% off.

I just found 3 of the underbed storage drawers for 75% off and they are great! Much easier to assemble than I expected. I also got Star Wars comforters for my boys for $9.77 each, which was 75% off. They have twin beds, but only the full size ones were on clearance. Not a problem - they won't notice the extra width! :) In the sheets section I got a green 500tc King set for $19.99, which was also 75% off.

I'm officially going stir-crazy not being able to go score some Domestics markdowns. I've been stalking some stuff for weeks, and now I'm stuck in the house because of this snowstorm (and it's slushy aftermath). It's just not worth it to me to risk a possible car accident or a slip-and-fall to save a few bucks. Thanks to the poster who reported that curtains are still 50% off, I'm waiting for 75%, so at least I might not have totally missed out.

I'm officially going stir-crazy not being able to go score some Domestics markdowns. I've been stalking some stuff for weeks, and now I'm stuck in the house because of this snowstorm (and it's slushy aftermath). It's just not worth it to me to risk a possible car accident or a slip-and-fall to save a few bucks.

Me too!! We haven't dug our car out of the snowy mess yet. I missed out on all the drug stores deals this week and no Target... from being snowed in, our fridges is pretty empty as well. I still have about $15 worth of items to return at Target. Domestics was 30-50% in my stores last I checked. Nothing was clearanced in bulk.

So the Coleman Bayside 6-person was listed as on sale according to the forum, but i checked online and it's not on sale. Are the sales going on in store only?

I posted about finding that tent at 75%. My store clearanced the camping a couple of weeks ago, so I would imagine it has been salvaged or is back at full price now or is the newer model if still on the shelves. Like a previous poster said, online and in store are usually not the same.

I went to my local store this morning and once again was verbally attacked by one of the employees who apparently thinks he's the coupon police. He has accused me of copying coupons which is very illegal. He has called me a liar to my face twice. What is the email address or where can I find an email address for the president (as in CEO) of Target? I'm tired of the accusations and I'm taking it straight to the top.

I went to my local store this morning and once again was verbally attacked by one of the employees who apparently thinks he's the coupon police. He has accused me of copying coupons which is very illegal. He has called me a liar to my face twice. What is the email address or where can I find an email address for the president (as in CEO) of Target? I'm tired of the accusations and I'm taking it straight to the top.

You can't email him, you have to snail mail it. But it is more effective that way anyway. Be sure to be explicit about what you expect to happen. Just ranting doesn't get you anywhere. I have had a lot of success writing these letters. If you have reported this to the 800# or the online form, be sure to include that as well as any correspondence you might have gotten back. And be sure you include the person's name. If you have the receipt, it is worth including a copy or at least the receipt number. That way they can look at the tapes if they choose to.

Gregg Steinhafel

Chairman, President, and CEO

Target Corporation

1000 Nicollet Mall

Minneapolis, MN 55403

I wrote TRU about a problem last fall. I got an unsatisfactory response from an underling and wrote a second time. I got what I asked for then.

You can't email him, you have to snail mail it. But it is more effective that way anyway. Be sure to be explicit about what you expect to happen. Just ranting doesn't get you anywhere. I have had a lot of success writing these letters. If you have reported this to the 800# or the online form, be sure to include that as well as any correspondence you might have gotten back. And be sure you include the person's name. If you have the receipt, it is worth including a copy or at least the receipt number. That way they can look at the tapes if they choose to.

Gregg Steinhafel

Chairman, President, and CEO

Target Corporation

1000 Nicollet Mall

Minneapolis, MN 55403

I wrote TRU about a problem last fall. I got an unsatisfactory response from an underling and wrote a second time. I got what I asked for then.

Thanks! It's just wrong that this guy thinks he can accuse me of illegal actions.

You can't email him, you have to snail mail it. But it is more effective that way anyway. Be sure to be explicit about what you expect to happen.

...just curious, what was it you asked for? :)

...just curious, what was it you asked for? :)

Bit of a long story, but they had advertised a video game that DS wanted for Christmas with a $15 gift card. There were no limitations listed in the sale flyer regarding quantity on hand, no rain checks or anything. I scoured it. I am sure others on here can relate to that. :yup: Well, I went in mid-afternoon and they were out of games and refused to give me a rain check. I was furious and wrote the president. I copied the sale ad and made it all very clear. I asked for them to honor the deal in the ad. That was all I wanted. The game was supposed to be $30 with a $15 gift card. I got a corporate-speak response saying that they could do this and the language was in there. Blah, blah. It clearly wasn't. I wrote a second letter blasting them for their response and indicating that I'd be passing it along to the attorney general (they are the ones that regulate advertising). I also just told them that it was ridiculously bad customer service, particularly for someone with my buying record there. I referred them to my loyalty card number. I did not get the game and the card, but I did get a $30 gift card, which I was able to use to buy something else. By then Target had had the same game on sale for half price, so I ended up satisfied.

I have been pretty successful getting things from companies as long as I spell out the remedy I expect. I forget where I learned that, but I heard it somewhere. I had a nightmare with an expensive Cuisinart coffeemaker once. It kept dying on me after 10-11 months of use. I had bought it at Macys and they replaced it for me because CA law actually requires the retailer to do it if it is under warranty. Most don't but they are supposed to. Macy's did it without blinking. I had it replaced 2 times that way. They gave me a new receipt. I had written the company telling them what I thought of their coffeemaker. I kept copies of the letter. It happened a second time and I really let them have it. When it failed the 3rd time after just 7 months I sent off a blistering letter with copies of the old letters and told them how disgusted I was with the company and that I had replaced it with a Krups (which I didn't tell them I hated). I also mentioned that I had been planning on buying their top of the line food processor, but now didn't think I could trust the company's products. I got a phone call within a week and received both a new coffee maker and a $350 food processor within 2 weeks. I think they tested that coffeemaker to a fair-thee-well because I still have it after 6 years! I've only had to replace the carafe this year. I have also bought many more of their products since then.

Bit of a long story, but they had advertised a video game that DS wanted for Christmas with a $15 gift card. There were no limitations listed in the sale flyer regarding quantity on hand, no rain checks or anything. I scoured it. I am sure others on here can relate to that. :yup: Well, I went in mid-afternoon and they were out of games and refused to give me a rain check. I was furious and wrote the president. I copied the sale ad and made it all very clear. I asked for them to honor the deal in the ad. That was all I wanted. The game was supposed to be $30 with a $15 gift card. I got a corporate-speak response saying that they could do this and the language was in there. Blah, blah. It clearly wasn't. I wrote a second letter blasting them for their response and indicating that I'd be passing it along to the attorney general (they are the ones that regulate advertising). I also just told them that it was ridiculously bad customer service, particularly for someone with my buying record there. I referred them to my loyalty card number. I did not get the game and the card, but I did get a $30 gift card, which I was able to use to buy something else. By then Target had had the same game on sale for half price, so I ended up satisfied.

I have been pretty successful getting things from companies as long as I spell out the remedy I expect. I forget where I learned that, but I heard it somewhere. I had a nightmare with an expensive Cuisinart coffeemaker once. It kept dying on me after 10-11 months of use. I had bought it at Macys and they replaced it for me because CA law actually requires the retailer to do it if it is under warranty. Most don't but they are supposed to. Macy's did it without blinking. I had it replaced 2 times that way. They gave me a new receipt. I had written the company telling them what I thought of their coffeemaker. I kept copies of the letter. It happened a second time and I really let them have it. When it failed the 3rd time after just 7 months I sent off a blistering letter with copies of the old letters and told them how disgusted I was with the company and that I had replaced it with a Krups (which I didn't tell them I hated). I also mentioned that I had been planning on buying their top of the line food processor, but now didn't think I could trust the company's products. I got a phone call within a week and received both a new coffee maker and a $350 food processor within 2 weeks. I think they tested that coffeemaker to a fair-thee-well because I still have it after 6 years! I've only had to replace the carafe this year. I have also bought many more of their products since then.

wHEW! Glad there was a happy ending to the coffee pot story, DD bought me one I love for Christmas and I don't want it to go bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Does anyone know when valentine day candy will be marked down? I'm doing a candy table for my dd's communion and i want to stock up on V-day and Easter candy.

thanks

Should be tomorrow, but given the craziness of how they are only marking some stores 30%, you might do better going to another store for candy since they usually mark it immediately. On the other hand, they were pushing all the Vday stuff aside yesterday so they could push Easter out, so maybe they won't play games with the Valentines candy.

Don't know if this helps anyone, but here are the previous years dates for my stores. I think most were the same, but I'm not sure....

Valentine's 08

Feb. 15th, 2008 = 50%

Feb. 18th, 2008 = 75%

Feb. 20th, 2008 = 90%

Valentine’s 09

Feb. 15th, 2009 = 50%

Feb. 17th, 2009 = 75% (red dot dollar spot too)

Feb. 21st, 2009 = 90%