Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2010

Brad

I didn't make it to Target yesterday so I don't know if more curtains/bedding/etc. went 75% off or not, but I was watching some storage baskets and tonight they were all gone! I found 1 lonely one on another shelf and they had gone salvage at 50%! The girls said that they are starting to salvage more stuff at 50% :(. I also found a black wall hanging thing that had mail dividers, a little drawer, and hooks for keys but it wasn't even coming up that it had ever been in the system? The girl said she couldn't sell it to me at all but could sell me the basket for the last price that her little thingy showed, which was only 50% off. I was very sad about the shelf thing because I REALLY wanted it! I did however find a bath rug, a contoured bathroom rug, and a hand towel for 75% off that match my shower curtain perfectly!! YAY! Funny thing is I found some in Wal-Mart earlier that I also bought at full price, but something just wouldn't let me do it! I was so excited that I got all 3 things for less than what just the hand towel was going to cost at Wal-Mart.

Made a quick dash around the store (Dh was with me) and found the Maguires Car Wash kits for 75% off. And a Rejuvenation Total body Strengthing Kit, also 75% off...which is great--DD is still doing physical therapy for her knee, this will make things easier for her on the days she isn't with the therapist. Both items were in the same area as the jumbo packages...which were 15% off.

xxxxx Maguires Car Care Kit $5, originally $20 75% off

xxxxx Rejuvenation Total Body Strengthing Kit, $4.48, originally $17.99, 75% off

Anyone seeing baby gear at 75% off today? I stopped by earlier and the big stuff was still at 50%. They were scanning baby/toddler clothing, though, so I wasn't sure whether they'd move on to baby gear later in the day. Would love to hear what others are finding!

Anyone seeing baby gear at 75% off today? I stopped by earlier and the big stuff was still at 50%. They were scanning baby/toddler clothing, though, so I wasn't sure whether they'd move on to baby gear later in the day. Would love to hear what others are finding!

It is completely gone at our stores. Salvaged.

anyone remember when the bulk stuff is clearanced?

It doesn't generally get lower than 15-30% off before it is snapped up. And they don't always put it on clearance. They are doing things differently, and the stuff in the bulk section is a bit different than the traditional between-season filler, so it is hard to say. But, if they are going to, it should start soon. They normally would be doing clearance on the World Market stuff about now.

There were some drops. Anything particular you are looking for.

Picked up Ghostbusters DS for $9.98 today

I stopped back by on my way to pick up the kids from piano. I need the Scribblenauts book for DS. Darn! I forgot to check and see if any of the books got marked. I've been watching some kids books. I have been supplying DS teacher with some sets of 6 books for the reading circle of advanced readers in her class. DS is one of them, and they desperately need chapter books. There are a few on sale, but I want them for a lot less since the are hardbound.

Bulk items are at 15% at our Target

Loves to Shop, register at the Scholastic Warehouse sale for notices of their sales, lots of books at great prices....I went to every sale when DD was in elementary grades.

I've been to one or two here in our area and they were a joke. It was a huge waste of time. Maybe I should give them another go. Thanks.

Every Target I've been in has so much flippin' toilet paper in that bulk section. I can't imagine how they are going to get rid of it all! LOL. I swear Target could give every man, woman and child in our city a roll and still have some left over to sell! :yup:

I would imagine that a person could find some pretty good deals on TP when they start that clearance.

Slim pickins at my local Targets :( I got an electric blanket 75% off for 14.98. They had tons of DS games for 50-75% off. There must have been 40 games of Spore. The clothes were all pretty picked over as was purses and linens.

Figures when I have some extra money to buy something they have nothing :rolleyes:

I was able to get the Graco double stroller for 35.04 and an excersaucer for $25

Every Target I've been in has so much flippin' toilet paper in that bulk section. I can't imagine how they are going to get rid of it all! LOL. I swear Target could give every man, woman and child in our city a roll and still have some left over to sell! :yup:

I would imagine that a person could find some pretty good deals on TP when they start that clearance.

Here too! Most of the bulk items were tp and paper towels....and the prices are still higher than buying the same stuff at the local dollar store. Never mind competing with Sams Club.

30% of some bulk items. Saw lots of bulk office supply items marked to 30%: packs of bubble mailers, 4 packs of lined notebook paper, 6 pk mailing tape, envelopes, legal pads.

GI Joe toys still at 50% (maybe they will go 75% Thursday). Saw a large red transformer in hexagon shaped box that was 75% (~$5) and a few outdoor bocce ball sets, and other outdoor game sets marked down, but didn't look to see how much.

Valentines items already dwindling. Not much hope of seeing anything at 75% off, much less 90%. Bummer.

TONS of stuff in the bulk section 15-30% off. And yet some stuff still full price...seems totally random since the Up&Up gallon size plastic bags were 30% off and the sandwich size were full price. And some of the stuff back there has just disappeared.

Hoping that some of the food/home stuff back there will make it to 50% off, but not holding my breath!

Here too! Most of the bulk items were tp and paper towels....and the prices are still higher than buying the same stuff at the local dollar store. Never mind competing with Sams Club.

Ahhh....but lots of us don't have dollar stores. we have a 99cents store, but they don't carry decent TP or paper towel. But, that said, ours isn't marked down, either...

That's fantastic! I bought the Graco double stroller at 50% because it was the only one left and another lady was already eyeing it! No exersaucers even got to 50% -people must have been buying for baby showers.

I went today also and nothing good either. Towels and bathroom stuff still only 50% off, as well as hardware and car seasonal stuff. It has been like that for weeks now!

Ahhh....but lots of us don't have dollar stores. we have a 99cents store, but they don't carry decent TP or paper towel. But, that said, ours isn't marked down, either...

Our dollar stores don't carry much for a dollar LOL ;) But I noticed the Charmin Ultras were less expensive buying smaller packs there than bulk packs at Target.