Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2010

Brad

I'm still waiting for the Target brand toys to go to 75% off. The store that I normally go to they were marking them down to 50% off last Friday, the day the other toys went to 75%. Normally they all go to 75% off together, not sure what the delay is on those toys. All of the other local stores marked them down with the other toy markdowns and I missed getting what I wanted. Anyone know when they may get marked down further? Would it be one week or two weeks from the last markdown?? :confused:

http://i1017.photobucket.com/albums/af294/MHazel29/IMG_1883.jpg

Here is my loot. Please disregard the Christmas stocking, I wll take them down before next christmas. Thanks again Lisa for letting me know about the day the toys went to 75% off at our local store

Edited by MMitchell29

My target had a large book shelf end cap of video games on clearance.:eyepoppin These were in the book section. I got My Sims creator for the Nintendo DS $4.xx and littest pet shop for nintendo DS with monkey on cover $7.xx. The one with a rabbit was about $20 something.There was a huge selection going from 30% off to 75% off. I have never seen so many.There were Wii, DS and xbox ones. Got these for the kids for Valentine day gifts. Ice skates 50%,hockey gear 50%, outdoor heaters 30%(I think these are gas ones) and outdoor fireplaces 30% (the ones with the tile edge) were also on new clearance.

Did anyone find the Step 2 Motorcycle for 75% off at their store? Or are they not part of the toy clearance?

I saw the motorcycle on clearance but it was only 15-30% off (still over $100). DH would be furious if I bought it so I didn't pay too much attention to it.

Anyone know when they might mark down the larger baby stuff? The strollers and such. I've been watching for three weeks and the price hasn't changed.

all the baby stuff is still 30-50% at my store. last year I tried to get a sit-n-stand stroller for 50% (it stayed at 30% forever) and then it vanished. I was checking 3 times a week. A couple of weeks later, I found one at another Target that was only marked 30% and the box was beat up. Asked someone to scan it and it came up 75%. I use it a lot (ages 4 & 1) and would have paid 50%.

Went this morning. Found a bunch of clothes, but that's it, just clothes. I too was hoping to get some of the bigger baby stuff at 50% off. It is still 30% here and almost all gone. I saw a few walkers, one stroller and I think one axcersaucer thing.

Hardly anything left in toys. They did still have some at 30% off, but nothing I would keep going back for.

I did find boys and girls pajama pants for $1.48. I bought all I could find. These are great for my own kids, but my neices and nephews as well. I think I got 16 pair.

Also found some zip up hooded jackets that are insulated for $4.xx. Lots of baby clothes at 7% off. My DD is due in May and I already have about 45 outfits for her. I have been buying different sizes though so hopefully nothing goes unused.

Is there anyone near Chicago or Elgin considering returning their Spike. Ours lasted 2 days and then suddenly the legs on the left side started moving and never stopped even though it was turned off. I had to pull the battery, and everytime I plug in the battery the legs keep moving-its defective Im told. Fisher Price told me to return it to Target, and of course they are out of stock everywhere now.

KC-Traderbear: Were the cleats pink & black, or a choice of pink or black? I have boys, so no pink for us. :(

Ya know... there might have been some solid black (or black/silver). I just noticed that the majority were pink and black and I have all girls, so I kinda just went straight for those. I think I did see some red stickers on some of the black ones though. I can't say for sure though. Sorry.:(

KC-Traderbear: Were the cleats pink & black, or a choice of pink or black? I have boys, so no pink for us. :(

At our stores, it's just the pink and black pairs. The only reason I paid attention was because we were looking for some for my nephew's birthday this weekend. Chances are that his parents will never sign him up anyways, so a pair of cheap soccer cleats might have kept him happy- but the black weren't included.

Edited by amyers12345

Anyone know if the camping has been marked down again?. I have not been to Target since last Friday and can't get there until tomorrow afternoon.

Camping gear and tents just went to 50% off at my store on Thursday. I pick up a 4 man colemen tent for $39.xx. There was a another brand that was 6 man for the same price.

Is there anyone near Chicago or Elgin considering returning their Spike. Ours lasted 2 days and then suddenly the legs on the left side started moving and never stopped even though it was turned off. I had to pull the battery, and everytime I plug in the battery the legs keep moving-its defective Im told. Fisher Price told me to return it to Target, and of course they are out of stock everywhere now.

Buy it full price online, then return the faulty one to the store.

I would just take it somewhere like walmart and say you got it as a christmas present and it doesn't work. Walmart won't be out the money as they can return it to fisher price still so there is nothing wrong with that.

Hey...thanks to whomever returned the Tinkerbell Set and the Toy Story Fold-Out Play Set to the Ward Pkwy store! (Probably wasn't someone here, but you never know!) I was SUPER excited to see those on the shelf this morning...they were on my list and long gone by time my stores got to 75% off!

Keep checking the toys...returns are rolling in!

I'm still waiting for the Target brand toys to go to 75% off. The store that I normally go to they were marking them down to 50% off last Friday, the day the other toys went to 75%. Normally they all go to 75% off together, not sure what the delay is on those toys. All of the other local stores marked them down with the other toy markdowns and I missed getting what I wanted. Anyone know when they may get marked down further? Would it be one week or two weeks from the last markdown?? :confused:

Can anyone help me out with this? Any idea when they may go to 75%??? Thanks!

Can anyone help me out with this? Any idea when they may go to 75%??? Thanks!

I was there today and Target brand toys are still 50%. They are re-setting the entire sporting goods dept so....I don't know... sorry!! The mark down team member told me last week...to check back this Thursday, but she was not sure!

I was there today and Target brand toys are still 50%. They are re-setting the entire sporting goods dept so....I don't know... sorry!! The mark down team member told me last week...to check back this Thursday, but she was not sure!

Thank you!! I will check on Thursday, I am waiting for the Target super truck hauler with all the cars in it to go to $5.00, that would make an awesome gift!!