Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2010

Brad

Which train set is it? The only one I've seen is the Lionel Christmas Story one, which I got for 75% off. :) Can you post a picture or link of the one you got and the DPCI? I'd like to check my stores for it because my son loves, loves, loves trains too!

The name of the train set is B & O Capital Train set and it's made by Lionel. I'm trying to figure out how to post a picture but I am having no success. If you can tell me what and where the DPCI is, I will post it for ya. Thanks! BTW, I'm waiting for my Christmas Story one to drop as well. Right now it's still at 50 but my store has 6 so I should be good for that one too. That one will ONLY come out at Christmas around the tree. :yup:

Midland, TX was marked down to 75% off today! They had a couple of Lionel Trains, a Barbie Dream House, and some big Mommmy and Me doll sets. Too bad I am only here because I am traveling for work and couldn't buy anything big! I guess it could have been marked previously and I just found it too. Who knows!

Still 30-50 here..no employees in the area. aisles have looked the same all week, Dead :( they added some additional baby items at 30% but not cheap enough for me, yet. I didnt see any new markdowns from yesterday. Housewares are still 30 here except for one small end cap was 75% and all it was, was mirrors.

photo frames 50%, clothes still range from 40%-75%

Dyson handheld still ringing up 50% off

Still at 50% at our 2 stores in Ann Arbor, MI this a.m.:( Since I was getting tired of driving back and forth between the two I asked the guest services desk if they could call the other store in town to see what their toys were marked down to... I was told the other store was 75% off, but when I got there the toys were only 50% off and no one admitted to taking the call. :mad: Guess I will try again tomorrow.

No 75% off on toys in memphis, Tn either. I checked 2 stores and they said it had been pushed back to tomorrow because of so many markdowns in "domestics." Sporting goods should go 75% off tomorrow as well. According to the manager I spoke to this is company wide. I'm looking for a Handy Manny workbench if anyone finds on @ 75% off. There are none left at any of my Target stores!:(

No 75% off on toys in memphis, Tn either. I checked 2 stores and they said it had been pushed back to tomorrow because of so many markdowns in "domestics." Sporting goods should go 75% off tomorrow as well. According to the manager I spoke to this is company wide. I'm looking for a Handy Manny workbench if anyone finds on @ 75% off. There are none left at any of my Target stores!:(

Cool. I didn't realize anyone from the Memphis Area posted on here. Which stores do you shop? I'm in Hernando, and I'll check the Horn Lake store for you. I usually venture there 2-4 times at week on my lunch hour.

Just got back from Target and toys were only at 50%. I asked one of the mark down team members when the next markdown might be and she told be probably not until next week. I was bummed and then she came to find me in the baby section to tell me that toys would be marked down tomorrow. I think she looked it up on her scanner thing. She was very nice. So....hopefully tomorrow.

I did finally score the 9pc calphalon cookware set for 49.99.:D:D I had been stalking them forever. The set was still marked at 50% off ...so I asked another team member and she didn't think they were going to be 75% off. She actually said she would scan it to check. I was thrilled when she said 49.99...:tongue1 My sister even bought a set for her MIL's birthday!

So all in all....great morning for me at Target even though toys were not marked down today. I am hoping for tomorrow.

###070011078- SS fondue set - $5.98

###070011450 - Fondue sticks- $1.48

###070050073 - basting brush $0.98

###070054451 - large Spatula x 2- $1.48

###070070400 - 9pc Calphalon set - $49.98

Edited by sallnori

Cool. I didn't realize anyone from the Memphis Area posted on here. Which stores do you shop? I'm in Hernando, and I'll check the Horn Lake store for you. I usually venture there 2-4 times at week on my lunch hour.

:) Hi there! I usually shop at the stores on Colonial, Poplar @ 240, Wolfchase and the Supercenter on Germantown Parkway. If you find one I'll happily meet you for it!!:D

I have found a lot of baby items 50% - 75% off this week, including:

###A wipe warmer (75% - North St. Paul)

###A toliet seat cover for toddlers (in lieu of a potty chair) (75% - North St. Paul)

###A Baby Bjorn "air" (75% - Andover, MN, I took the last one)

###A heart rate monitor (50% - Andover, MN)

###A big box of Huggies wipes (50% - Andover, MN, I took the last one)

#A Bright Starts mobile (50% - Andover, MN)

###I have also seen XL size Good Nights for 50% off at several stores.

Edited by Gator Pam

My store ALWAYS does toys first thing on Thursday mornings, but there wasn't a pricing team member to be found in toys today. I found one in the furniture area and she said that they weren't doing toys today, so I asked when, and she said that they weren't allowed to say. I was like ok I just knew yall usually did them on Thur, and she was like no we don't. So that right there told me that she didn't have a clue or she was calling me a liar, because I know from personal experience and speaking with the pricing team leader that they do. However, she did say that they were behind since the holidays. There were also some people doing markdowns in the kitchen area so I grabbed a few things there for the new house. I checked out shoes to but they didn't have anything in the sizes I need. Maybe I'll go back tomorrow and check again.

To the person wanting the Manny toolbench.... Where are you located? My store has 15-20 of those things!!

ETA: I just saw that you are in Memphis, TN. I'm in AL, near Huntsville.

oh my god .. going crazy.. too many things to buy.. dont know which one to skip..

###Cornigware set of 6 org39.99 ..now 9.99

###heart shaped muffin molds - $2.49

###dinosaur muffin pan - $ 5.49

###Paula Deen cookware set - org.14x.x now 39.xx

###fondue set for 3.xx

except cookware set i bought almostt everything.

Edited by Gator Pam

one (out of 3) of the targets I went to was 75% off toys. Yay!! I got the spike dinosaur i've been stalking for $32!! I will post more details on what I bought after i get the kiddos lunch. So do you think the rest of the stores will gp 75% tomorrow? or next week?

How much is the handy mandy workbench??We don't have any either at our stores!

Thanks!