Set of 3 Ice Cream Cone Silicone Muffin Molds WERE $12.99 NOW $4.97 w/FS @ collectionsetc.com

magickallight

collectionsetc.com is having a BIG SALE! I thought these were TOO CUTE! :yup:

Ice Cream Cone Silicone Muffin Molds

Was $12.99

Now: $4.97

You Save 62%

Use code 3G9333 for free shipping. (There is a $1.25 processing fee after coupon.)

http://www.collectionsetc.com/images/product/large/large_19128.jpg

Description

Cupcakes are now FUN and delicious. This set of 3 silicone molds bakes 18 cupcakes into the shape of ice cream cone to satisfy any sweet tooth. Simply pop the baked cupcakes out of the easy-release silicone pans, then top with your favorite icing for a ready-to-eat treat. Molds are oven and dishwasher safe. Bakes up to 400-degrees fahrenheit.

$4.97

In Stock

LINK

Thanks!

I decided 1st to not even enter the code, but then it was going to charge me 6.something in shipping. I went back and entered the code, it said it didn't apply to sale merchandise, but then my shipping was free. Go figure.

I was going to order these for my sister. They are SO cute. I didn't realize they were for a set of three...I almost ordered two sets. She really only needs one set.

Thanks SO much for posting. She'll love these!!!!

lol. I ordered 2 before I realized it was for a set of 3. Guess I should read closer next time. I just thought they were so cute. I'll give a set to my sister and keep a set