Bd Cheap Store

Kim3498

Has anyone ever purchased from this store? A friend of mine is considering ordering from this company, but I am very wary of them. They are based in China. They have a live chat button to talk to a live operator, so I did that. They were very open in answering my questions. The operator I spoke too confirmed that they are "high quality factory copies". I guess that is their way of saying knockoffs without actually saying it. She also said that all shipping is free with no minimum order. Here is a link to the store. What do you all think?

I couldn't find any reviews of the site. If you're fine with buying "high quality factory copies" (that's the first time I've heard that) then place a small order with a credit card and see what happens. Do NOT use your debit card, in case they never ship, so you can easily reverse the charges.

And monitor the credit card closely after you place the order, to make sure they don't steal your card number. My brother booked a hotel in China, that wasn't a US based chain, and they had a field day with his credit card.

I couldn't find any reviews of the site. If you're fine with buying "high quality factory copies" (that's the first time I've heard that) then place a small order with a credit card and see what happens. Do NOT use your debit card, in case they never ship, so you can easily reverse the charges.

And monitor the credit card closely after you place the order, to make sure they don't steal your card number. My brother booked a hotel in China, that wasn't a US based chain, and they had a field day with his credit card.

Yeah, I had never heard it put that way either. "High quality factory copy". Lol. I had to ask twice before they answered the question, but she did answer truthfully. Thanks for looking for reviews. I looked for that as well and could not find anything, either. That is another thing that worries me about this company. Personally, I would not be comfortable with making a purchase from them. I am trying to sway my friend to buy from Dooney.com. You don't really realize the quality of a authorized Dooney until you own one.