BBW Semi-Annual Sale starts on December 27.

oldandintheway

New specials and markdowns every week. Here are some of the markdowns for the first two weeks.

* BBW Classic Fragrances Body Lotion - $3 ea. (Reg. $9.50) (Dec. 27-30)

* Anti-Bacterial Hand Soaps - $3 ea. (Reg. $4.50 - $5). They're getting rid of the old bottles and replacing them with newer looking bottles on January 18.

* Wallflowers Starter Sets and Refills - $5 ea. (Reg. $12.50) (Dec. 31- Jan. 3)

* Mix & Match Buy 2, Get 2 Free on Aromatherapy, Odor Eliminating Home Fragrance, and True Blue Spa (Jan. 4-10)

* up to 75% off select items

Did anyone stop by B&BW today? I was wondering what was 75% off? I plan on going tomorrow.

The only thing that was 75% off at my bbw ( tampa florida) was the holiday scent LOTIONS. ( like twisted peppermint). I was so upset..everything winter candy apple was gone =(..........Not much of a selection at all! My first time ever going in there after christmas and not buying anything =(

The only thing that was 75% off at my bbw ( tampa florida) was the holiday scent LOTIONS. ( like twisted peppermint). I was so upset..everything winter candy apple was gone =(..........Not much of a selection at all! My first time ever going in there after christmas and not buying anything =(

Thanks for the info! I was hoping all holiday items would be 75% off.

I ended up going to 2 stores today and they had different items that where 75% off. The first one only had the holiday 3-in-1 type soaps for 75% off. They also had a few select fragrances as well (just as Coconut Lime and Lemon Seagrass). They also had ALL of the scents of body cream, I guess now that they have the new body cream they where clearancing this out.

The second store I went to had lots more at 75% off. They had almost all of the travel size items at 75% off, which I thought was odd but nice. They also had several of the antibacterial soaps that where 75% off as well.

So, I would suggest stopping into your store to see what they have.

Temptations line (Twisted peppermint yadda yadda) was 75% - Picked up a few of the I <3 licorice lotions. No 3 in 1s left for any of those Dx

Winter Scents were only 50% off ::shorts unhappily:: but not much winter candy apple or vanilla bean noel was left so I picked them up anyways.

Gift sets were still full price :/

None of the classic lotions were $3 yet...

Did find these cute plush lambs that were $2 each so I bought 3 of em xD