Phineas and FERB for DS system

Amazon is offering this as a holiday lightning deal today @ 11:00 AM est. (I think) you might want to double check the time.

I was just coming to post this :) It is 8:30am EST/11:30am PST. I had not intention of picking it up, but if it is as good a deal as the Club Penguin game was a week or so ago, I will definately get it. My DS7 loves that show. Anyone remember what the price was the last time Amazon had it on sale?

I was just coming to post this :) It is 8:30am EST/11:30am PST. I had not intention of picking it up, but if it is as good a deal as the Club Penguin game was a week or so ago, I will definately get it. My DS7 loves that show. Anyone remember what the price was the last time Amazon had it on sale?

It was $18.xx...I posted the deal because ds is getting a DSi for his b-day next month, and I'm trying to get games while the prices are good...I was looking at the Club Penguin deal, and was looking for something else to get free shipping...I had already paid $29.99 for P&F at disneystore.com, because I was ordering anyway, and hadn't seen it cheaper. The one at Amazon was a bundle (it came with a book) for that price...

• 11 months later...