Kmart Trio King's Castle Reg. $78.99 NOW w/c $19.99

scrapfor4

That's great! I'm sending my DH to KM to pick one of these up... hopefully there will be a $10 off coupon there!

Question: Is it a manufacterers coupon for Trio, or is it a Kmart $10 off any $24.99 purchase, or a KM $10 off $24.99 Trio coupon?

TRu also has 25% off Trio this week, and if you print the coupon from the FP site, you can get some nice deals... the reg $15 trio seots there are on sasle at TRU for $11.xx, and then use #$5 off, and get them for $6.xx... we did this twice, and also used a $10 off 25 peelie for a castle....

Thanks, ladies! I REALLY hope I can find some peelies! Then I might be able to afford to get all the little sets that go along with the castle.

I'm going to have to wait for DH to come home from work and go into town myself... if I start throwing coupons, etc. into the mix, I'll probably just confuse him and he'll show up home with something completely off the wall! :)

ETA: Oh, and I forgot to say thank you to shoppinmama for the coupon link! I tried to print it earlier but kept getting error messages and offer not available messages, but I was able to print 2 $5 off coupons with your link!

Edited by tn20

I WISH I had a Target and a TRU!!! :( I live in the middle of nowhere and have to drive 20 minutes to get to a Walmart and Kmart... to get to Target or TRU, I'd have to drive about 75 miles, one way.

For the peelies, is it one peelie per transaction, or can you use multiples in one transaction? I'm assuming, if I find them, I'll need to break up my transactions to use multiples...?