UGH Kohls

Last Friday dh and I went to Kohls for their night owl sale. I grabbed two of the DXG digital camcorders for 89.99 each and they handed me a 20.00 rebate form for them. Then we walked around and on black friday I had bought the automatic soap dispenser they had for 24.99. I saw it was now on sale for 19.99????!!!! Regular price of it is 39.99. Well, dh was looking at their ad online this morning...and those dang digital camcorders that we JUST bought on friday for 89.99 are now coming with 30.00 mir!!!????? WTH????? What is up with that? I love Kohls...but the way they are pricing stuff is starting to piss me off.

Well, we bought the camcorders just this past Friday with 20.00 rebates, so it was December...and here two days later in their new ad they are all of a sudden now offering 30.00 rebates? I'm not too worried about the soap dispenser..just annoyed that on black friday it was a doorbuster for 24.99...but then on friday(a week later) its one of the night owl doorbusters for 19.99? LOL Anyone know if Kohls has a price adjustment policy?? Do they do them and what is the length of time you have to get it?

Well, we bought the camcorders just this past Friday with 20.00 rebates, so it was December...and here two days later in their new ad they are all of a sudden now offering 30.00 rebates? I'm not too worried about the soap dispenser..just annoyed that on black friday it was a doorbuster for 24.99...but then on friday(a week later) its one of the night owl doorbusters for 19.99? LOL Anyone know if Kohls has a price adjustment policy?? Do they do them and what is the length of time you have to get it?

I misread your post. I thought that you got the camcorder on Black Friday. Can you return the camcorder and then rebuy?

You can probably just print out the $30 rebate and send that one in. Just double check to make sure the model numbers match. They should have the rebate form available on their website.

Here is a list of rebates and forms:

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/ourbrands/rebates.jsp?searchTerm=rebates

There looks to be 2 different camcorders. 12/3-12/5 was a high-def mini w/ $20 MIR and the other one is 12/6-12/7 mini digital w/$30 MIR. They each have different #'s.

Edited by shopping4my3son

the only good thing about Kohls is that their return policy has no time frame. If you bought something 2 years ago and have never used it - as long as the tags are on it and you have a receipt for it - you can still return it. You might get a store credit if you paid with a credit card.

So it they won't price adjust - return and rebuy the item.