Amazon.com Cyber Monday Sale

Brad

http://www.amazon.com/Black-Friday-After-Thanksgiving-Sale/b/ref=cm_gw_csm1?ie=UTF8&node=384082011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=right-csm-1&pf_rd_r=06FZ865X6Y9D79Y1Y0TS&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=501790671&pf_rd_i=507846

Get a jump on Cyber Monday. We're putting our most amazing deals here. Some deals are in limited supply and all of them will go quickly, but don't worry if you miss one because we'll keep adding new ones today and tomorrow.

good deal allshoppedout....................... i saw that, but my kids arent into it, just halo and COD.

Thanks I am HAPPY--it is the only game he is getting for it, as we got him the system this year... (I missed out on the BF PS3 bundles because I had purchased alot of $$$ in giftcards to earn points for fuel...*sigh* and got the PS3 that way)

So I was pleased that it was that price, as most popular games for PS3 are not that cheap.

I looked for it too, after I saw that post.....maybe it is over.:(

It sold out quickly. There is a whole page of cyber lightning deals, you can click on the link and it brings them all up then you can scroll through them.

It says "Cyber Monday Deals are Here" in red on the top right hand corner of my screen. Click on that and it is all the deals.