lego help!

I need legos indiana jones and starwars...i missed out on the target specials, all stores out when i got to them. I just cant afford 200 for 2 sets of legos..i could have gotten the 250 walmart 32" lcd but turned it down cuz my son wants these legos. I missed the target price and walmart was conviently out of the legos target had in there circular.

quick amazon search:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51hTE64cRtL._SS400_.jpg $12.50

27.99 http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/517F7awx%2BSL._SS400_.jpg

http://z2-ec2.images-amazon.com/images/P/B001GMZR18.01._SX350_SCLZZZZZZZ_V238061799_.jpg 29.99

Here is the Indiana Jones....

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss?url=search-alias%3Dtoys-and-games&field-keywords=indiana+jones+lego+set

Here is the Star Wars...

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss?url=search-alias%3Dtoys-and-games&field-keywords=star+wars+lego+set

Not sure exactly what you are looking for but with Amazon for most its no tax and free shipping. Maybe this helps?

thanks ya'll, but i was looking for the the crystal skull, i'd like to find it half off, i know im asking a lot, but its 80.00ish..it was listed on black friday at target but i missed out. I'm looking for really HOT deals, so i took off work tomorrow in hopes i'll find something, even a buy one get one 1/2 off thing will work.

Thanks for the heads up on what you guys showed..i'm getting a few on amazon for sure.

I think finding them in stores deeply reduced is unlikely.

Which lego star wars exactly? I was in this position last year and was able to get it from Amazon day AFTER cyber Monday. It was like 45% off, and it was a 130$ set. So that was great. I think it was on sale for a couple hours max. I posted and a number of people say they got the deal. So that was good.

It was the only thing he wanted.

I know how it is. Legos just don't go on sale like other stuff. And man are they expensive. If you let me know the numbers I'll keep my eyes out and post if I see them.

Thanks brain! Well, he wasnt specific...i mean all he said was legos indian jones or starwars, he thru out harry potter, but they didnt do half blood prince this year for some reason. I did get him the lego set of shark attack aquatics, only because he wants to be an oceanographer when he grows up, he just turned 13 ( a young 13) and still asked for rubber sharks LOL! oh my...

anyway, he said he wants toys this year, funny thing is i think he is fighting the "growing" up thingy, he wants to stay a little kid, and i'm going to let him have one more year of it if thats what he wants! i even bought him a mr potato head indiana jones hehe:D

Walmart has Lego City patrol boat & tower on sale in the current ad for $30, that's 1/2 price. Legos rarely go on sale for more than 10 or 15%. Black Friday is the only time to buy legos, I was lucky to get both sets at Target for my son, one for Christmas and one for his Birthday in February.

My son is 13 too and loves Legos. Now he is into specific things to customize what he has. He likes Star Wars and Indy and they have Halo sets out too. There is a site called "brickarms" that you can order neat, different things from (weapons). The Lego site has free shipping until Dec 6 I think. There is also an online game site that you can build cities/games with legos, called Roblox. It is sort of like a Sims situation, I think.

It is probably too late for Christmas, but if he has a birthday coming...from the lego site you can design your own set- they ship it from ? sweden or wherever they are made; you can design the box and everything; we did that one year and it was a hit. Mostly my boys just want more lego men and they are harder to come by; you can get them by building them into the set, or ordering by the piece from the lego site.

Thanks brain! Well, he wasnt specific...i mean all he said was legos indian jones or starwars, he thru out harry potter, but they didnt do half blood prince this year for some reason. I did get him the lego set of shark attack aquatics, only because he wants to be an oceanographer when he grows up, he just turned 13 ( a young 13) and still asked for rubber sharks LOL! oh my...

anyway, he said he wants toys this year, funny thing is i think he is fighting the "growing" up thingy, he wants to stay a little kid, and i'm going to let him have one more year of it if thats what he wants! i even bought him a mr potato head indiana jones hehe:D

Sweet! Keep them young while you can!! My kids are into legos too. DD 16 even still likes them. I did get the Troll warship at Target on bf for ds 11 and was happy but now youngest dd 7 wants brickbeard's bounty. I signed up ds 11 for the lego club where you get the packs every other month - he really liked getting mail throughout the year. I will have to check into the brickarms and the design ones - sounds neat. I love how creative these kids can get with their legos.

Edited by threelittlecupcakes

I used the Fred Myers as well, it is 25% off up to 3 toys per coupon...got 3 lego sets. Which one did you get that was already on sale?????

We got our Battle of Endor there...super hard to find lately and they had a ton if anyone is looking for that.

I'm always looking for lego deals, DS is only 7 so I have lots of years left. We stock up for bday at Christmas time for both kids since they are pretty generic still. Makes it easy for us and we can get them a lot more with good prices.