Sony Blu-Ray Player Discounted

tn20

I went to WM this morning and saw a big stack of the $148 Sony Blu-Ray players but did not get one. When I went back this evening to see if there was anything I missed earlier, there was a sign on a still big stack of them with the $148 crossed out and $118 written in. So, I grabbed one and it did ring up for $118.

I asked an employee that I've known for years and she said that they had ordered a bunch of them thinking they would be hot, but almost none had sold for the $148, so they marked them down.

I'm going to keep my eye on them over the next few days to see if they go any lower so I can return and rebuy, but I just wanted to mention this in case anyone wants to check their WM to see if they lowered the price there as well.

As of 8:30pm, they still had about 10 big screen tvs amd about 40 of the Magnavox blu-rays, too!

Oh really? Well I guess the girl I talked to didn't know what she was talking about! Oh well, still a decent deal. And I'm still hoping they reduce them more at my WM. There are a bunch left (at least 25 are still stacked up and I've seen a few here and there all over the store) and there doesn't seem to be any interest in them.

FYI, they were selling them for $118 because it was a totally different model than what they were advertising. Also, there was a website (I can't recall which one) that was selling the same model for $108 with free shipping. $10 cheaper and you didn't have to leave the house. Maybe you get walmart to match the price? I wasn't in the market for one so I didn't get in on the deal, buy my brother did. Hope the informaton helps someone.