Anyone Get the New Moon Board Game @ WM for $5??

bta2m2

I didn't get one, but I saw that at the Walmart I shopped at. I only remember because they were on top of the pallet that had the guitars in it and everybody kept asking if we knew where the guitars were. I used it as my landmark for other customers.

Of course, the walmart I went had employees that were letting you grab what you wanted before 5 (with an exception of the big ticket items of course) but you couldn't ring out until 5.

I got one for my 13 year old sister. They were with the other $5 board games at my store. We were also allowed to grab what we wanted before 5. We got there at 2 and were in line waiting for 5am by 3:30. Not too bad!

I know that we were missing a few things and managers were running to the back searching for stuff and just couldn't find it. I wouldn't be surprised if in a few days they show up on the floor after being found in the back.

at our wm they told people to wait in one area but we saw a lady with an armful coming from another direction,when I asked her where they were she said in the shoe dept. one of my daughters ran and was able to get the 3 we needed, another lady came over and told us her SIL was grabbing her 5 just in case we didn't get ours.

I got one..ours were on an endcap in housewares nowhere near the toy department. Our walmart didn't have girls tracksuits except what has been there for sale for a few months so there were maybe 10 of them. We could grab everything except the big ticket items before 5 also just couldn't check out. We stood in line with everything we needed at 4am and were out of Walmart by 5:05am..lol