Reminder: GottaDeal.com stays open 365 days a year!

Brad

Just a reminder that we don't close when Black Friday is over. The main site and these forums are open all year long.

Some reasons to stay:

* GottaDeal.com, the main deal site, where we post hundreds of new deals each month

* our new and improved online coupon section with coupon codes from your favorite sites

* Online Hot Deals forum, where our members post deals throughout the day, every day

* Target Clearance Perimeter Perusing thread, for all you Target clearance deal hunters

* Our dedicated contests / sweepstakes, freebies, grocery coupons and survey forums

* Off-topic boards, such as travel, finance, technology and others once you have access

* Site contests, which we always have running throughout the year, like this one here

Much like the other posters, I dont post too much throughout the year, but I LOVE the Target page. I check it constantly and well worth it when you live 45 minutes away like myself. I check it out to know when to go and get the best deals. I also recommend the Online thread (well when I have a bank account) to buy items online. The other feature I like is how GD is updated on Facebook. I now need to follow them on Twitter.