Several items in ads not in stores

bethybb

There were a good number of unhappy customers this morning in a Roanoke Kmart. They didn't have something at the jewelry counter, and one of the MP3 players (not the cheapest ones) was also not available. They were giving rain checks for whatever was missing in jewelry. Don't know about the rest.

They did not have the 19.99 mp3 player in my area either. When I asked if they had any more some where else the response was from the MANAGER of the dept "What is an mp3 player?" :eek:

I was just coming to post about my positive experience and noticed the missing items post. My local store "didn't get any" of the sylvania 4gb 19.99 mp3/video players but I'd passed by a manager getting another customer something comparable in tools since something else wasn't in stock,so needless to say I figured I'd try the same. At first he tried to sell me one of the cheaper element 2GB and I explained that it was half the size and not really a like item fully expecting him to say take it or leave it. Instead, he said he'd find something and off he went, there was some misunderstanding since lines were crazy but in the end he authorized electronics to sell the GPX 4gb mp3/video players for same price. I wasted 20-30 minutes waiting since associate he left the stock with hadn't realized I'd stepped back so they could assist other ppl but did get 2.

Has anyone had a problem with online orders? I ordered two sheet sets from them. I got the confirmation e-mail but they have not shipped yet. The estimated arrival date is this Friday, December 4th. Yet the sheets have not left the warehouse? I have a feeling that I'm not going to receive them.