Coke Points LOTS!!

Kayshar13

last time i counted about 3 months ago i had 555 coke rewards points there are TONS more since then i am guessing probably close to 1,000 and adding more as we finish off, looking to trade for GC's or anything you might have, Amazon would be great but open to any stores i buy lots of kids stuff so anything for kids stores too! i can count them all tomorrow to get an exact total if theres any interest!

I'm definitely still interested, let me see what gift cards I currently have "in stock." :P

Still have the $10 Home Depot, $10 Target, $10 Itunes...think I've got a Darden restaurants card and a Shell gas card. Let me know if anything strikes your fancy...;)

Oh and I think I have a small Borders gift card in my purse...have to double check that one.

Edited by Crue2001

• 1 month later...

last time i counted about 3 months ago i had 555 coke rewards points there are TONS more since then i am guessing probably close to 1,000 and adding more as we finish off, looking to trade for GC's or anything you might have, Amazon would be great but open to any stores i buy lots of kids stuff so anything for kids stores too! i can count them all tomorrow to get an exact total if theres any interest!

Why don't you just buy the gift cards with the codes?

you have to remember that you can only add 120 points each week. Gift cards rarely last 2 weeks before they are gone. And I have never seen Amazon offered. So if you're not really into taking the time to put the codes in - the caps really don't mean anything to you.

So if the OP has over 1000 points to add - she'll spend almost 3 months inputting them and by the time she's finished inputting them - more than likely what she wanted will be gone.

I just keep putting my codes in a bit at a time - as I have folks collecting them for me. As long as you input at least 1 code every 90 days - your points will continue to accrue. The program keeps getting extended - and it has been continued thru 2010.

I signed up the 1st year they started - I think I finally ordered something last October - lol. But once in a while I'll find something that was worth spending the points on.