Any reviews from those who got the HP laptop

Mistygirl

So far the only thing I've used it for is going online (browsing and listening to internet radio) and I like it. The only thing I'd have to say I don't like about it is that the screen from top to bottom doesn't show as much as my desktop. Oh, and if you do a lot on it without the power cord nearby, you only get about 3 hours or so out of the battery. I leave mine plugged in most of the time, so that part doesn't bother me. It comes with Windows 7, which didn't take very long to get used to.

As far as the disk drive/dvd player part of it, I haven't tried that yet, so I can't give you a review on it. Overall, I'm satisfied with it.

I love the laptop. Is does have a short battery life, but other then that I think it's great.. The light scribe cd thing is nice too. I'm glad I bought it, It's not my primary computer, but it's nice to have while sitting and watching TV and I want to be online.

Does it have a webcam??

No webcam.

Thanks everyone for the reviews. :) I had thought about getting this when it was at the Secret Sale, but decided to see what else came along. I didn't find anything else so I ordered it online early Fri. morning as soon as it became available. And it has already shipped!

This will be replacing a Dell Vostro 1500 that I got two years ago. I think I found that deal here. The screen is out on it and it isn't worth replacing it. The specs on the new one aren't as good, but I think it will do. I had thought about a netbook, but for the price I think this is a better option.

Only an hour? That doesn't seem right. My HP laptop I bought almost 4 years ago still gets 2-3 on a charge

I agree. All my laptops (ranging in age from one to three years old) got at least 3 hours when brand new, and even now get at least 1.5 to 2 hours.