Is it time to get in line yet?

jmckito

There is nothing for me in the ads this year. I will go with my sister to help her get the toys she needs at TRU and Walmart, but I'm done shopping.

Got my 42" TV already for my husband so thats off my list. Plus got my under the cabinet radio/cd player too for myself. (I had over $400 in Target Giftcards from the glade deal so used those).

I also got my son his Left 4 Dead 2 game at Target... Paid $1.87 after Gift cards.

I never line up till like 4am Friday morning. I always get what I am after too. Well I am never shopping for Tvs, computers or anything else the crazy people are after lol. I am going to go sooner this year but that is just because stores are opening up earlier.

I never line up till like 4am Friday morning. I always get what I am after too. Well I am never shopping for Tvs, computers or anything else the crazy people are after lol. I am going to go sooner this year but that is just because stores are opening up earlier.

http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/Marcster2005/Smileypad/Yes/shesaidpurp.gif

Nice. Getting in line here at 9pm will guarantee a 100th spot in line.

We don't live in a large area. I usually go out Friday morning about 3 a.m. and that puts me maybe the 15-20th person in line. This year since TRU is opening at 12a I'm gonna get in line about 9p Thanksgiving. I also don't shop for tv's, blu rays, game systems, etc. I always end up with what I'm after :)

Whats funny is... I don't need anything at all at TRU, but my sister has conned me into going with her so she doesn't have to stay in line herself. UGH. So I will be in line at TRU around 8-9pm with her. Boy does she owe me. lol

lol I am dragging my MIL and my mom out with me too. I need help!! ;) We can shop at their stores later in the morning!