ToysRUs.com Black Friday Sale

Brad

I'm trying to find the same thing...I know if you spend $49 on certain items you get free shipping...I have one item in my cart that is $42 and part of the free shipping deal...I am trying to find something for arount $7 or $8 that is part of the deal but it is darn near impossible!!

They are being real punks about this. I went back on an see they now have orange idogs. I would have taken those over the OOS blue ones, but they didn't give me a chance. It waited until I checked out to tell me they had no more. Whatever, I'll just spend the $20 and a large one. MF-er!

Are you kidding me?!? As soon as they both switched to the sale price, they are now suddenly out of stock!!!

this has been what's pissing me off...some people are getting the sale price and others arent...so the ones that have, buy the item, so when the others get the sale price finally it's out of stock...1 1/2hrs now with this.

With the free shipping deal...does that mean that if you buy $50 of qualifiing items you get FREE SHIPPING on the entire order, even on the other items that don't "qualify"?

Yes, I believe so.

***No, I was wrong, it does not...only gives you credit for shipping on the items that qualify.****

I'm wondering if you purchase an item at the full price even though it was supposed to be on sale...then you call a few days later, if they will credit your card back with the difference since you clearly purchased it during the BF sale hours as evident from the invoice?

Is it worth the try?

I'm wondering if you purchase an item at the full price even though it was supposed to be on sale...then you call a few days later, if they will credit your card back with the difference since you clearly purchased it during the BF sale hours as evident from the invoice?

Is it worth the try?

i was honestly wondering the same thing...cause this is nuts (although i'll be awake and sitting here still at 3am for walmart :tongue1:)

After refreshing 10 bazillion times, adding and dropping things, watching the prices go down, go up, go down, go up, I FINALLY managed to get a stupid Creepy Crawly Bug Maker, a couple of light sabers and a Rubik's 360 at the sale price. I lost a little of the savings by paying shipping, but at least I didn't have to go fight the crowds. I did have a refill for the bug maker in the cart, but it dumped that AFTER I paid for it. Out of Stock. :rolleyes:

I found some sale prices when I switched browsers. Don't ask me why. But Barbie Musketeer and Apples to Apples kids dropped when I did.

Course now I am trying to check out.....

Thank you so much! I switched to mozilla and all the sale prices were there! Now I can go to bed...thank you thank you!

Freaking TRU is so on my hate list now. Ugh.:yuck: