Batteries?????

krissy72

I saw some in an ad free after rebate I think. just not sure what ad will have to re-review them it may have been walgreens with register rewards

Walgreens has various sizes for 6.99 after $2 register rewards and Staples has free after their rewards. Staples rewards card is free in store and says 2 per customer per week but states 20 pack so maybe its just the AA's.

Edited by tinkrbel
adding

Where is the best place to buy batteries for all those toys? Last year I bought a whole bunch from batteries.com but I just can't figure out that site anymore. So where is the best place to buy batteries(B&M or online)?

I bought the 24pk of rechargeable batteries last yr from batteries.com and was just searching Amazon.com a few hours ago for some deals....but found none,lol. I don't need them so much for toys anymore but all these remotes to all these video game systems! We have 2 Wii's (4 remotes) and we will have 2 Xbox360's (4 remotes) shortly,lol. It seems every few hours I have a kid handing me dead batteries! Plus I keep 2 in my camera & 4 extra in the case because I use my camera constantly.

Here is the best deal I found (8 rechargeable's for $12.24 shipped):

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B001KYFZ96/ref=ord_cart_shr?_encoding=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&v=glance

I'm still a big fan of the new Hybrid batteries.

I've had great luck with Rayovac and Sanyo Eneloop

I really like the way they hold their charge when not in use... just like normal batteries.

Sadly, I don't see any hybrid batteries in the ads.