Take $10 Off Your $10 Purchase w/code @ Torrid.com

noehlp

Thanks for posting... I wonder what their shipping prices are like. (I'm waiting for their site to load right now- stupid dial up!)

It was around $7 something, I didn't actually place an order so can't 100% confirm. I am gonna hunt down their shipping info.

it keeps telling me I have to log into my divestyle account to use the code, and then divestyle tells me I have to spend 250.00 before I can be a member of the diveclub and get the benefits? Anyone know if I am doing somethin wrong here?

Hmmm, that is weird. It worked for me, and I just set up my diva style acct minutes before i tried it all out.

it keeps telling me I have to log into my divestyle account to use the code, and then divestyle tells me I have to spend 250.00 before I can be a member of the diveclub and get the benefits? Anyone know if I am doing somethin wrong here?

OH! I think I know what you are talking about.

It says this at the top: "$249.00 more for a divastyle discount"

I haven't checked into all of that, but it didn't matter on my trial order.

This is what I found, hope it helps.

What is divastyle?

A: divastyle is the exciting loyalty program* we developed just for the Torrid shopper! There are no sign-up or membership fees and your membership is valid in all Torrid stores and online at Torrid.com.

The benefits of signing up include instant special offers, discounts and exclusive shopping events. Once you have signed up, every dollar you spend earns you one divastyle point. Once you have earned 250 points, you are considered a Qualified Member for one full year!

What does it mean to be a Qualified Member?

A: As a Qualified Member, your divastyle rewards are extended to include:

* A 5% discount on every purchase for one full year

* A special offer to celebrate your birthday divastyle

* Special offers, discounts and exclusive shopping events for Qualified Members only

$00.01 - $49.99 shipping is: $7.95

$50.00 - $74.99 Shipping is: $9.95

More on shipping: HERE

Thanks for the info, noehlp!

Too bad the shipping is so high, though. It kind of negates the savings... the wallet, for example... $11.98-$10=$1.98 + $7.95 = $9.93. Too much for something I don't actually need.

Thanks for the info, noehlp!

Too bad the shipping is so high, though. It kind of negates the savings... the wallet, for example... $11.98-$10=$1.98 + $7.95 = $9.93. Too much for something I don't actually need.

Ya shipping is up there. However, you can get those cool wallets that all the teens have to put in your teens stocking for $10, or some cute scarves, etc. Plus you can buy from the comfort of home. :D

These are both down to $5.99!

EDIT -- For 24 hours, all clearance is an additional 50% off.

• 1 month later...