VS Reward card- rant

rachealb

This month I have placed two orders online from Victorias secret. One was over $50 and one was only for about $5-6. In several emails and previously on their website, it was showing that you receive a Reward Card redeemable in December with every order. The first order did not come with the reward card (the 50+ order) but the second one did (the small order). So I emailed them today. They have the gall to tell me you only get the reward card on orders of $10 plus and I received that with my second order. Um, hello, that is the order that is less than $10. ???? How does that make sense. So I reviewed the email I received just this morning that again states the details of the reward card promo and it states absolutely nothing about a $10 minimum.

It says this:

SECRET REWARD CARD

Receive a Secret Reward Card with your purchase. Your Secret Reward Card will be shipped with your order. Valid only on in-stock purchases made now through November 30, 2009. Offer valid while supplies last. Maximum of one card per order. Not valid on previous purchases. We cannot replace lost or stolen cards. Secret Reward card is redeemable December 1-24, 2009 in stores, online or by phone. Card has no value until 12:01 a.m ET on December 1, 2009. We regret that we cannot divulge card's value. Card's value will be revealed at time of checkout. International customers: to ensure timely delivery of Secret Reward card in order to redeem by December 24, we urge you to make your purchase by November 21.

Where does it say $10? If I was wrong that would be one thing, but to come up with some BS like that is lame.

How many days apart were the orders? It could just have been that when the first order was placed they weren't mailing them out yet?

I got one in the mail the other day and I'm excited to see how much its worth...Realistically its only worth $10 but still...

How many days apart were the orders? It could just have been that when the first order was placed they weren't mailing them out yet?

I got one in the mail the other day and I'm excited to see how much its worth...Realistically its only worth $10 but still...

The orders were placed 4 days apart and the second order (which just came yesterday- the small order) was the one with the card in it. The promo states from 11/1 -11/30 (placed one order 11/2 and one 11/6 or something like that). The reason I am mad is because they are wrong in their answer, telling me it is for orders over $10 only, but they sent the card with the order that was less than $10 and not the one over (she says in her email back- The Secret Reward Card is in every order that is $10 or more. Our records indicate that your second order was only for $4.99. I know, but that is the one the card came in!!!), and the fact that their fine print does not state anything about the order being over $10- it specifically says "with your purchase", not a $$ amount. If it said the thing about the $10 order minimum, I would just chalk it up to having received one which would have been appropriate, but it does not state that so I think they are wrong.

I think mine is realistically worth $10 too, but it is always exciting to think you could get lucky and get more =)

This happened to me so instead of calling I emailed from my Angel credit card account and they answered me back the very next day and apologised for that oversight and I received a reward card in an envelope this week.

Now the funny things is I have had several back ordered panties coming in.. well those are coming in with a reward card!( 2.50 panties each with one ) LOL I'm very pleased =)

Edited by alleyc
spelling

I got some backordered panties and had another card in it...Woohoo....

Did anyone see if there is a limit on the amount you must buy? Could I go in and buy a cheap lotion and see how much is on the card, etc? I don't want to spend $50 if its not on there, ya know?