I bought me a new tree!!!! Updated video of it decorated

lovebears65

Yeah i got a 7.5 foot with LED lights here is the tree I bought. It was orginally 349.xx but got it 174.xx :eyepoppinhttp://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_07190979000P?keyword=Christmas+tree+LED+lights its back to the orginal price but I got 200.00 off the tree. I cant wait to put it up:tongue1:

I got it decorated yeah.. this is the first year I got it up prior to thanksgiving. We normally do it the weekend after. I was up until 2 am decorating it . Need more ornaments this tree is bigger so off to the store this weekend to get more. I wants all hallmark ones anyway..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=po9w3Wx4QMU

Edited by lovebears65
updating

Woo hoo :angel1: Very nice :holiday07 how did you score such a great deal?

I am a tree freak, I have owned more trees in my life, than automobiles

*EDIT- I had to go back and watch video after I saw harrispizza post--- wow, many light options--and it spins, someone in another thread just asked about trees that spin, go figure! I like a slow twinkling myself.

Edited by allshoppedout

Woo hoo :angel1: Very nice :holiday07 how did you score such a great deal?

I am a tree freak, I have owned more trees in my life, than automobiles

It all started 2 weeks ago.,I scoped out that tree and i wanted it . I was not willing to pay 349.99 for it but the guy said he had a 40.00 coupon. Still way to much.. A few days later I went online and seen it on sale for 280.xx .. I told DH he said buy it .. I was really.. Still was not happy with the price but for an LED tree that is a great price.. then on Fri I went on the website again and it was Friends and family night and the price was 174.xx. I called CSR and told them about the price she said she would adjust it .. Well, yesterday i called the store that was only 40 miles from me they had one in in stock so I took my two print outs because the price went back to regular price again :eyepoppin .. The guy told me to cancel the online order and he will honor the price on my order I had and BOOM there you have it I got my tree 200.xx less then what its cost .. I am a happy camper :D

It all started 2 weeks ago.,I scoped out that tree and i wanted it . I was not willing to pay 349.99 for it but the guy said he had a 40.00 coupon. Still way to much.. A few days later I went online and seen it on sale for 280.xx .. I told DH he said buy it .. I was really.. Still was not happy with the price but for an LED tree that is a great price.. then on Fri I went on the website again and it was Friends and family night and the price was 174.xx. I called CSR and told them about the price she said she would adjust it .. Well, yesterday i called the store that was only 40 miles from me they had one in in stock so I took my two print outs because the price went back to regular price again :eyepoppin .. The guy told me to cancel the online order and he will honor the price on my order I had and BOOM there you have it I got my tree 200.xx less then what its cost .. I am a happy camper :D

THAT IS AWESOME DEAL :multi: I am sure you will love it :) happy decorating.

WOW! :eyepoppin That is absolutely beautiful!! I have a tree that has both white and multi lights with different functions (doesn't turn) and I absolutely love it. I say break it out of that box and enjoy it now!!

Its going up this weekend LOL> I probably wont decorate it until after thanksgiving because we are going away but I have to move some furniture around to get it where I can enjoy it the most so that will take some time but who knows It might get decorated too :D

I put up my tree last night.. its not decorated yet except for the 4 ornaments i had either bought in the last few days. I will upload a new video of the tree all done once i can convince my H to go into the attic to get my decorations down for me today.

Here is a video , sorry about the quality its only 6 am here .. Will get better video later once its all daecorated.i really like my new tree it can do 11 different ways to do the lights plus it roates

http://www.youtube.com/my_videos_timedtext?video_id=GsuRovOFB3E

I put up my tree last night.. its not decorated yet except for the 4 ornaments i had either bought in the last few days. I will upload a new video of the tree all done once i can convince my H to go into the attic to get my decorations down for me today.

Here is a video , sorry about the quality its only 6 am here .. Will get better video later once its all daecorated.i really like my new tree it can do 11 different ways to do the lights plus it roates

http://www.youtube.com/my_videos_timedtext?video_id=GsuRovOFB3E

I wanted to see but not a memeber of youtube