Do you or Will you do reconnaissance on Wednesday before Black Friday?

bigjimslade

Do you do reconnaissance on the Wednesday before Black Friday?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. Do you do reconnaissance on the Wednesday before Black Friday?

Thw walmart I shop at is notorious for putt bf items where they dont belong, last year they had large picture frames in the DOG FOOD section, mens in the womens clothes, electronics in the auto section,its ridiculous! All of the managers stand around laughing while customers get pushed, shoved, trampled, its sad!

Ooooh, yeah! I have been wandering stores touching things all week. My main concern is the clothing stuff. You can research electronics, but ya never know about that BF cloth. I have been checking out kids pjs and trying on sweaters so I know what is worth grabbing on the way to the register.

Since Walmart is is another town from me I will get there about 4am on Black Friday with my daughter and scope it out since ours is a 24hr store.

Last year I was there about 4:15am and remember the mass of people by the low priced digital cameras. I went over to the HBA section and armed with the map sat on a bench until 5am then got what I needed.

YES!!!! I'm known by the manager at my bb and he will give me a few scoops to how much they have of some of the hot items and some of the suprize sale items. This way I can be ready for what I'm getting.

Big Jim I do not like the way you set this poll up we should have gotten two (2) choices so we ALL could click the "ARE YOU CRAZY BIG JIM :gdlol:" Button. Sorry had to go there.