DVD Seasons

sns128

Does anyone know if they normally have the TV Seasons on DVD online? Normally I would just price them at my local Walmart but this year I will be in Kentucky, in a town with a Walmart but no Target.

By the sound of people under the walmart thread you can actually pricematch the DVDs at Walmart on BF. Just bring the items and the Target ad to the checkout and they will give you Target's price.

By the sound of people under the walmart thread you can actually pricematch the DVDs at Walmart on BF. Just bring the items and the Target ad to the checkout and they will give you Target's price.

Might be tricky though, as they usually show you one season, then say next to it 'Seasons 1-5' (for example) - some employees only want to honor the price for the season there's actually a picture of.

Might be tricky though, as they usually show you one season, then say next to it 'Seasons 1-5' (for example) - some employees only want to honor the price for the season there's actually a picture of.

Huh that is interesting! I've never tried pricematching so that is good to know in case I decide to try it this year!

I've had to point out 'how stupid' (not in those words) they were trying to make that argument. I won :tongue1:. It can be done and you can always go over the cashier's head.