Target Online- BF Price

Scruzin

• 2 weeks later...

and not everything gets free shipping or it requires a $50 purchase or something.

Last year I ordered two nephews' Christmas gifts on Target.com and got free shipping and was able to use my 10% off code (Target Visa rewards code, different from the 10% off shopping day in store) to get an additional 10% off. And I ordered online because I wasn't sure if the store would still have the items in stock.

This year, however, nothing that has free shipping (as far as I know) is on my very small gift list.

And they charge $1.95 shipping for iTunes card because I experimentally put a $25 card into my online shopping basket, but did not check out.

I have a Question...Just went and ordered some of the sheet sets and a game controller...I have never ordered anything that is a Black Friday item on line. My fear is that I won't get the items, has anyone had any problems before with Target on Black Friday sale items? Thanks in advance for any help. Brad and Gang....Awesome job!!!!

Yakyma, I ordered the sheet set as well. I will try to check back to let you know if it ever ships also. The thing I was most worried about was this lovely message after I already pressed checkout:

<b>We cannot confirm the price of an item until your order enters the shipping process nor will we charge your credit card until your order enters the shipping process.

Please note that your Order Acknowledgement means that your order request has been received; it does not mean that your order has been shipped or that the price of an item has been confirmed.

Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items on our Web site may be mispriced. As part of our shipping procedures, we verify price before an item is shipped out.

If an item's correct price is lower than our stated price, we charge the lower amount and ship you the item.

If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price we will cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation via email.

Please note: This e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message.

Thanks again for shopping with us.</b>

So does this mean if they don't ship it the day of BF, which I doubt they will, I won't get the BF price and my order will be cancelled? I will also post this question in the specific online Target sale forum FYI.

I am concerned about the same thing. Never ordered BF items on line before. I have two items in my cart that match the BF Ad price - the leather basketball 14.99 and ONE dvd - The Proposal 8.99. I would go to the store to buy these - but thought I could order them on-line easily along with other items. The prices are not the same on the site as in the ad yet. I wouldn't order until the right price shows on the screen.

Anyone else have any thoughts about this?

Thanks.

MissGreen08 and shopperpro I got an email today...this was the first part of it....We thought you'd like to know that we shipped a portion of your recent order separately to give you quicker service. Shipping charges are split between shipments-additional charges will not apply. The remainder of your order will follow as soon as those items become available. Please review your shipment information below.

It is the 3 sets of sheets that I ordered, now the part about we will ship the remainder of you order as soon as it becomes available has me a little concerned, but hey if I can grab it tomorrow while I am there, I will and simply return one of them if the other comes. But doing the Happy Dance over the sheets sets!!! :bunny::2tapdance:2elephant:gd_purple:gd_orange Oh how I Love Black Friday!!!!

Hoping you get your sheets MissGreen08 and shopperpro, I wouldn't order till the BF price shows up...jmho...the items I ordered were BF prices, so I am very happy, but think you better be one of the first to order when it does change prices.

Yakyma, I ordered the sheet set as well. I will try to check back to let you know if it ever ships also. The thing I was most worried about was this lovely message after I already pressed checkout:

<b>We cannot confirm the price of an item until your order enters the shipping process nor will we charge your credit card until your order enters the shipping process.

Please note that your Order Acknowledgement means that your order request has been received; it does not mean that your order has been shipped or that the price of an item has been confirmed.

Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items on our Web site may be mispriced. As part of our shipping procedures, we verify price before an item is shipped out.

If an item's correct price is lower than our stated price, we charge the lower amount and ship you the item.

If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price we will cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation via email.

Please note: This e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message.

Thanks again for shopping with us.</b>

So does this mean if they don't ship it the day of BF, which I doubt they will, I won't get the BF price and my order will be cancelled? I will also post this question in the specific online Target sale forum FYI.

i got that same message or something similar when i ordered guitar hero a while back from them but i received it and at the price that the site was showing