>>> Toys R Us Black Friday Ad Posted <<<

Brad

Well I really liked the ad. I see most of my shopping to be done at TRU. Looks like I'll be leaving home about 9 p.m. to get in line. My kids are 4, 2, and 6 so I found most of their things in this one. :) Thanks 4 posting! This is the one I was waiting on!!

And I want to be the first to say "does anyone else think this ad sucks?" :P

I agree too! theres not a whole lot that im gonna get there this year?! Hmmm I will still be at TRU at midnight and at 5am! Just like i am every year! My son comes first and i will be first in line an 1st one out then im gonna attept the crazy line at kohls aarrrggg now thats a place to avoid!! esp this year with the 80 page ad!!! eek!

I too am VERY disappointed by this ad. I was hoping for a lot more. My youngest is so into all the Mickey Mouse clubhouse stuff and they have nothing. My daughter wants that nail printer but I don't see that on sale either. Kmart had 1 MMC thing at least. Now all my black friday hole rests with Walmart........At least Kohls has the Zippity going on sale!

I too am VERY disappointed by this ad. I was hoping for a lot more. My youngest is so into all the Mickey Mouse clubhouse stuff and they have nothing. My daughter wants that nail printer but I don't see that on sale either. Kmart had 1 MMC thing at least. Now all my black friday hole rests with Walmart........At least Kohls has the Zippity going on sale!

If you have a Kohls, they are doing 50% off all Fisher Price on BF and that should include the FP Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Choo Choo Express Train.

If you have a Kohls, they are doing 50% off all Fisher Price on BF and that should include the FP Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Choo Choo Express Train.

I'm not sure that the Choo Choo express will be included because it says online that it is an online exclusive. They don't usually include the online exclusivess in the sales.

I'm not sure that the Choo Choo express will be included because it says online that it is an online exclusive. They don't usually include the online exclusivess in the sales.

I would read the reviews on the Mickey train on the TRU website, they are horrible. :( Just wouldn't want anyone to waste their money.

Target has the Zippity on sale right now for $69.99 and there is a $10.00 off coupon for it in the Target toy book, so you could go ahead and get it now for the same prices that Kohls will have it on BF.

Target has the Zippity on sale right now for $69.99 and there is a $10.00 off coupon for it in the Target toy book, so you could go ahead and get it now for the same prices that Kohls will have it on BF.

There is also a Leapfrog q for $10 off the zippity on the Leapfrog site and on packages of Juicy Juice right now to make this even cheaper.:yup:

So far this was the best ad I have seen. The ball is officially in Walmart's court now......and it ain't looking great for them.

Any thought's on the 12mp camera for 69.99?

I am also thinking I am scooping up the diapers and wipes. ( hopefully these will be the last packs of diapers we will need- potty training!)

I liked seeing the 7.99 play doh sets, geo trax for $10, toss across and DVD's for 4.99 .

Plus I have the 10 off 100 card from the toy book?

I was thinking of Geotrax as well, but upon closer examination, it doesn't look like this one is remote controlled.

There is also a Leapfrog q for $10 off the zippity on the Leapfrog site and on packages of Juicy Juice right now to make this even cheaper.:yup:

Read about it on the Juice boxes, but am unable to find it on the Leapfrog website. Do you have the link? TIA

This has got to be the most confusing ad ever! So they open at midnight and have another set of door busters at 5 along with their 2 day sale......... What time can I buy the stuff from the 2 day sale? It only says Friday and Saturday. So to me 12:00 am is Friday. I wish they would just do it all at the same time.....

This has got to be the most confusing ad ever! So they open at midnight and have another set of door busters at 5 along with their 2 day sale......... What time can I buy the stuff from the 2 day sale? It only says Friday and Saturday. So to me 12:00 am is Friday. I wish they would just do it all at the same time.....

You can buy the 2 day sale items starting at 12:00 am Friday. For the 5:00 am ones, it is inputted in the computer to ring up the sale price starting at 5:00 am...from what the associate told me at my TRU. She also told me that they are not doing price adjustments for any of the "doorbusters". Not sure if this is all of the TRU's or just mine.

You can buy the 2 day sale items starting at 12:00 am Friday. For the 5:00 am ones, it is inputted in the computer to ring up the sale price starting at 5:00 am...from what the associate told me at my TRU. She also told me that they are not doing price adjustments for any of the "doorbusters". Not sure if this is all of the TRU's or just mine.

This was confusing me horribly bad. Alot of the things I want say Fr. and Sat. and I am only going to go and the midnight opening. This ad is just nuts!!!!:yuck:

This was confusing me horribly bad. Alot of the things I want say Fr. and Sat. and I am only going to go and the midnight opening. This ad is just nuts!!!!:yuck:

You can buy the 2 day sales starting at midnight, the only ones at midnight you won't be able to purchase are the doorbusters that are scheduled from 5-1. So midnight sales and the 2 day sales are starting at 12:00 am Friday. Hope this helps.

Read about it on the Juice boxes, but am unable to find it on the Leapfrog website. Do you have the link? TIA

Sorry about that. I got an email from leapfrog saying save $10 on Zippity, but failed to see the Target part. so it was just talking about targets sale. Oh well, still have the q from the juice boxes:no:.

Sorry about that. I got an email from leapfrog saying save $10 on Zippity, but failed to see the Target part. so it was just talking about targets sale. Oh well, still have the q from the juice boxes:no:.

No biggie...thank you for the juice box info! :)

I have never gone to TRU for BF. Do they hand you a map of where everything is (Target does) Do they rearrange the store. How do you know where things are? Also, does anyone know what time people start lining up? I was going to start at 9..too late?