Any news on the Saturday Sale for 11/14???

Mugglemom

Last week Brad posted the "One Day In-Store Specials" on Monday, 11/2 for the Saturday, 11/7 sale.

While the cell phone/toy ad says "in-store special only", the Blackberry cell phones are a week long sale. At the bottom of the ad it says: "Event Dates: 11/14/09 to 11/20/09 starting Sat. Nov 14th at 8:00am."

Still have fingers crossed that maybe later today, or tomorrow we'll see some more one day in-store specials... :holiday04

Last week's sale was a week long sale, too. The sale items start on Saturday, but if you can still find an Xbox or laptop today, you'll get the discounted price or promo.

Last week's ad also said In-Store only.

The TV commercials are even saying that this is the Secret Saturday Sale.

They did this last year.. threw out one good week 3 weeks before BF and the others sucked.

There is no " Secret Sale ". Every sale Wal-Mart has had thus far as been posted online and on TV. And it's not really a Saturday sale either.. the sale STARTS on Saturday, but last for days. You just most likely won't be able to find the items if they are hot after that day because they will be sold out. The only true Sat. sale is the Deal of the Day for that day which is also listed on their website.

There is no " Secret Sale ". Every sale Wal-Mart has had thus far as been posted online and on TV. And it's not really a Saturday sale either.. the sale STARTS on Saturday, but last for days. You just most likely won't be able to find the items if they are hot after that day because they will be sold out. The only true Sat. sale is the Deal of the Day for that day which is also listed on their website.

I got no love for walmart, last year they did there secret sale on the saturday first week. Everything after that sucked, and then the black friday ad was terrible.

May go just in hope that they put out the accessories to go with the Zhu Zhu's, have all the hampsters I need, but my store does not even have a place for them anymore so I am hoping that they have been holding back and will have a display of everything for this promotion.

LOL I ordered a set at target MONTHS ago.. they say its on backorder so i will be there trying to get some

i am seeing unofficial reports that they are going to have the Wii for $199 plus a $100 gift card (just like the XBox deal). These are just rumors, so I do not know for sure.

My mom is a manager in FLA and she tells me that her store just got in a half a truck of Wii so... maybe the wife will finally get one.

I just checked out on the wal_art website their ad for 11-15 through 11-21. For those of us looking for a deal on the Wii it looks like we are out of luck for now. They have the Wii listed in this ad but for the normal $199 price without any type of bundle. :(

We can only hope for a BF deal from Wal.

When I look at the link for toys I do not see the zhu zhus listed?? Am I missing something? Are these going to be included in the 8 am sale tomorrow?

I just noticed the same thing so I called my Walmart and the toy department manager said that was last week and they only got six. I could have sworn they had it listed for tomorrows add Am I crazy or are they just trying to make up for a mistake. Maybe it is there way of polling how many people actually plan ahead for their adds. I know I saw it listed to tomorrow

I just noticed the same thing so I called my Walmart and the toy department manager said that was last week and they only got six. I could have sworn they had it listed for tomorrows add Am I crazy or are they just trying to make up for a mistake. Maybe it is there way of polling how many people actually plan ahead for their adds. I know I saw it listed to tomorrow

You did see it. So did I.

And to think I told my kids they could not have friends sleep over tonight because I was going to be waiting at walmart early tomorrow morning. I am glad I did not get up at four just to find this out tomorrow! I think that I will get my weekly supplies at Target this week just to spite them. I doubt they will care though.

walmart does not order anything.. they get what they get.. I called at 8am this morning talked to the store manager he said as of then they had NONE in the store and I could call back after 4pm and see if the truck had any on it. as of 5:30pm they have zero in the store..i see why they removed it from the site

okay, so I just learned what Zhu Zhu pets are and called my local Wal-Mart. They do not have them and will not have them as they are "saving them for a big shopping day like Black Friday." That's a quote from the service desk clerk. Don't know if it's tru but that is what she said. It was a Massachusetts store.