If the trends stay the same..... BB should drop within 72 hours

thaslick1

The ad hold drops to stores on 11/13, so you are correct, the ad should leak anytime now.

I'm counting on Best Buy to give us some good Blu-Ray movie deals. Not much else I'm interested in, though they always find something to tempt me into buying that I didn't know I wanted. I do want to see what tv deals they will have this year. I doubt we'll see much for computers, they already got their computers at some of the lowest prices I've seen.

The ad hold drops to stores on 11/13, so you are correct, the ad should leak anytime now.

I'm counting on Best Buy to give us some good Blu-Ray movie deals. Not much else I'm interested in, though they always find something to tempt me into buying that I didn't know I wanted. I do want to see what tv deals they will have this year. I doubt we'll see much for computers, they already got their computers at some of the lowest prices I've seen.

If you're looking for cheap BD's, try deepdiscount.com. They are having a 40% off sale on DVD's and BD's.

Can't wait because BB's ad will dictate if I have to go elsewhere to get a laptop I want etc. My entire BF day revolves around what BB has to offer.

If you are looking for cheap, Best Buy has a $249 Acer laptop beginning tomorrow. Specs include Intel Celeron 900 processor, 2GB memory and a 160GB hard drive. It will be available in store and online.

If you are looking for cheap, Best Buy has a $249 Acer laptop beginning tomorrow. Specs include Intel Celeron 900 processor, 2GB memory and a 160GB hard drive. It will be available in store and online.

With those specs under $200 would be a good deal for that laptop! ;)

I cant find this deal listed anywhere. I wanna get my daughter a laptop and this price sounds great.

I cant find this deal listed anywhere. I wanna get my daughter a laptop and this price sounds great.

Here is some advice for you. I hear this statement all of the time, followed months later with a problem with the child's laptop. They either drop it, or get it so infested with viruses and malware, that it is rendered unusable. Most laptop problems (when related to gifting unrestricted to children)are not due to windows or installed programs malfunctioning, but LIMEWIRE.:eek:

Check your child's laptop often, and get AVG and Malwarebytes anti-malware which are both free.:smart:

The guy that was on the Website last year. He looked like he was the harbinger for replacing deals with his personage. Kind of like that bank commercial where the tester lets a little girl test ride a bike, but puts her in a box, and says that the terms wouldn't allow her to go outside the box with the bike without incurring a fee. In other words, you don't get the deals, you get my stupid looks to deal with...

I guess I missed it says sold out online

The deal will be posted on BB site sometime Wednesday. It has been all over the news wires today. As soon as the deal is posted Brad will post it on the main site.

Welcome to the community!

man i hope not......it needs to leak NOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW

I was implying it should leak before my date to prove me wrong, because we all want to prove me wrong come on heh.

what the heck my posts are getting deleted. what is going on?

More reason you should post off-topic in a thread, with no information about the ops post. :rolleyes: