Barbie Twilight Dolls?

technicall they are in the kohls ad, 50% off all barbie on BF makes them 2 for 24.99, they have them in stock on thier website, I am going to check out our store this weekend to make sure they have them on the sales floor, I look for them to be in the walmart ad, but I am avoiding that place like the plauge

As a collector I don't think they will be hard to find but it just depends if the Twilight fans really will buy the dolls. I preordered mine from a doll shop, now I wish I hadn't since they are everywhere-Amazon is $24.99 with free shipping, TRU has free shipping on them....the shop I bought from will be probably $10 to ship (I thought it would be hard to find uggg). Once they hit the market its anyones guess. Buy online from somewhere you can return like Walmart, Target or TRU. Might see some promotions as the movie release date becomes nearer.

I just called my Target and they said they only got 3 in and they aren't putting them on the floor yet. I might just bite the bullet and buy them with the hopes of getting them cheaper on BF. She says she will leave them in the box, but I know temptation will get the best of her and she'll take them out to play with them, which is fine. I saw them once and wish I would have gotten them then. Maybe Target will have them on BF? I don't do Walmart on BF either.

I have seen them on shelves in Wal-Mart, Kmart, Target, and Toys R Us. They've been out about a week, and don't appear to be selling out quickly. Personally, I think they look NOTHING like the characters.

As I hear it, it was more a representation of the movie versus looking like the actually actors.

Honestly back in August and September there were plenty of Zhu Zhu Pets around also but now you cant get one. The New Moon movie comes out 11/20 and Im sure these are going to be a lot harder to find. As of yesterday Amazon was already sold out of the Bella and their "selling partners" were selling them at $40-50+.

Take a look a Ebay completed listings for these dolls and you will find the same thing.....