Guitar Hero Aerosmith w/2 wireless guitars $43 @ Target.com

jendeere

Awesome deal...Thanks!!!! I've been looking for any GH with included guitars all week so this was perfect....with 2! However, I'm a little concerned. I bought one and got the following message. I've never received this from Target before so I'm worried the price will change....has anyone else seen this before?

THANK YOU FOR YOUR ORDER!

We will send you an e-mail acknowledgement shortly.

We cannot confirm the price of an item until your order enters the shipping process nor will we charge your credit card until your order enters the shipping process.

Please note that your Order Acknowledgement means that your order request has been received; it does not mean that your order has been shipped or that the price of an item has been confirmed.

Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items on our Web site may be mispriced. As part of our shipping procedures, we verify price before an item is shipped out.

If an item's correct price is lower than our stated price, we charge the lower amount and ship you the item.

If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price we will cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation via email.

Awesome deal...Thanks!!!! I've been looking for any GH with included guitars all week so this was perfect....with 2! However, I'm a little concerned. I bought one and got the following message. I've never received this from Target before so I'm worried the price will change....has anyone else seen this before?

THANK YOU FOR YOUR ORDER!

We will send you an e-mail acknowledgement shortly.

We cannot confirm the price of an item until your order enters the shipping process nor will we charge your credit card until your order enters the shipping process.

Please note that your Order Acknowledgement means that your order request has been received; it does not mean that your order has been shipped or that the price of an item has been confirmed.

Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items on our Web site may be mispriced. As part of our shipping procedures, we verify price before an item is shipped out.

If an item's correct price is lower than our stated price, we charge the lower amount and ship you the item.

If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price we will cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation via email.

I wouldn't worry about them charging you more if that is what you are worried about, it sounds like if its a price mistake then they will just cancel it. If it reassures you any, I went to amazon and target it is also selling it there for the same price, except with $13 shipping instead of targets website only charging $3. Amazon is selling it for $149.99

I'm not worried that they will charge me more, just that it's "too good to be true." It didn't show as discounted...and I know that's not the regular price so I was wondering if it really was wrong. After getting screwed on Amazon's XBox deal (had it for 199.98 and it changed as i hit submit) and the 2010 Olympic ticket site crashing yesterday, I'm frustrated with the internet, lol. I don't want to get my hopes up on a great deal that doesn't go through.