Reward Zone Members Only Event

civiclover88

On November 15th, from 7:30pm to 9:30pm, BB is having a Reward Zone members shopping event. Some of the savings include LG TVs and Bluray players, Kodak cameras, and appliances. You must print out an invitation that is good for yourself and one guest. I went to one last year and really didn't see anything I wanted or needed. Just wanted to let you all know.

yeah, i am not seeing anything either. i went to it last year and it was a joke. nothing really on sale. buy their overpriced things for msrp and get double point or something. heck, they only give you 5 bucks for every 250 points. that is 2%. ridiculous. it is better to wait for bf deals.

• 2 weeks later...
I went and had a ball...the line was around the building...I had originally gone for the Braun razor but ended up with the Panasonic Arc 4...as I was lurking around one side of the store my darling was on the other...we met and I told him I won a $50 door prize and he said he wanted to buy the 55" LG LED LCD TV with Blu-Ray (save $1200 on the combo)...I get a salesperson who says we're sold out and he asks the someone who says to my darling "sorry"...so, my fellow peeps - if you don't like the answer ask someone else...for we are getting delivered this amazing set in December. I came home, read up and I feel very good about this deal...all I wanted was the double points - ended up with triple. I feel a "surround sound" purchase in my future...