Wal-Mart 75% off Halloween (50% off Candy)

amberj365

Hey guys, just thought I'd spread the word that our local Wal-Mart was marking down all Halloween to 75% off this afternoon. Candy was still 50% off though.

Those 20 packs of mini-playdough had been marked down to $1.00!!! (Reg. $4.00)

A light up Jack-O-lantern I picked up was $1.50!!

My uncle found a skeleton mask for $2.00 that had been $8.00

Since I'm out of a job at the moment, I had to resist everything but the Jack-O-Lantern, but man did I wish I had more money. There were sooo many good deals to be had. They had TONS of stuff left!

TTFN,

Amber

Ours was still 50 off yesterday! :( I got a half full cart of stuff. Even got some totes that I had to fight to get the price for. They were all with the 50 off halloween stuff and they were trying to not honor it. They kept saying they weren't supposed to be there but there were WAY too many for them 'not to be there'. So they gave it to me finally! Got some costumes-wish I had gotten mine for 1$ :) Great deal!!!!

Yeah, our Wal-Mart had a TON of Halloween stuff left too. I couldn't believe how much merchandise was available before the holiday and I knew there would be a ton left after Halloween. Wal-mart was sent WAY too much merchandise this year.

This happened with school supplies last year at our store, and they marked it down to awesome prices, since I was teaching last year I really hit the jackpot. I noticed this year, they didn't have nearly as much school supplies leftover, so it'll probably be that way with Halloween next year. So, get it while it's available because I'd be willing to bet it won't happen again next year.

TTFN,

amber