HOT! Dell Home Nintendo Wii System $179.99 w/ Free Shipping

1josh

I didn't see where this one included Wii Sports? Do they all? I was curious how this deal compared to Target or Amazon @199 & includes the Sports. I don't know that much about them. Thank you!

Wii Sports comes with all Wii systems. Its standard. Some Walmart deal have a bundle where you can get other games added but for an increased price. The base price is normally $199 now and that includes the wii sports.

Another thing to consider is that the Wii comes with one controller and one nunchuk (along with Wii sports). You can do most of the sports games with one controller (bowling, golf, home run derby etc take turns so up to 4 can play at once). However, if you want to play tennis or any other games that have "live" play rather than turn based play, you are going to want multiple controllers. They sell for about $40 but you can buy WiiPlay for $50 that has a controller and about 10 other minigames.

Also, if you are looking for additional games I would recommend Wii Fit Plus (w/ balance board) for about $95 @ buy.com and also Wii Sports Resort (about $50 anywhere, may want to find one that comes with 2 wii motion plus addons). Both include many more mini games which are fun group/party games and get you up off your seat.

Guest purpleangel
Does anyone what Dells return policy is? I really want to get this for my kids for Christmas but was wondering what if something is wrong with it when they open it on Christmas day which is almost 2 months away?

Dell Return Policy:

If you'd like to return your Dell order please note:

You must contact Customer Service within 21 days of the invoice date.

Unless the product is defective or the return is a direct result of a Dell error, a restocking fee may apply of up to 15% of the purchase price paid, plus any applicable sales tax.

Nintendo has a great warranty. I believe it is 12 months and if you register it online you get an additional 90 days. Check out the Nintendo site.

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/manuals/warrantyinfo.jsp