6-Pc. Silicone Bake Set NOW $6.19 (was $24.99) @ Brylanehome

aprncess

Those of you who got the bag, does your online order say it was substituted or did it just arrive that way. I still haven't gotten my order, but it supposedly shipped and the website says the sewing machine shipped too. But the tracking number will not work.

Thanks

Here is what mine says in my account on the website:

PINK BAKE 0 1 SHIPPED 10/30/09

$6.19 $6.19

COUPON 0 1 SHIPPED 10/30/09

$0.00 $0.00

TAN BROWN SET 0 1 SHIPPED 10/30/09

$0.00 $0.00

and on my packing slip it says "substituted."

So it sounds like you will get the sewing machine!:) I am sending everything of mine back.

I checked my order online this morning and it still had the sewing machine listed there. I checked the order again right now and suddenly I have in my order these tan bags and no sewing machine. Truly a disappointment. Since they did NOT send me an email telling me about this change in my order I checked their website and this is the information that I found. This was my first and last order with this company.

Our Guarantee: No sale is ever final; We unconditionally guarantee all merchandise. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, return it within 90 days of receipt for an exchange or refund (excluding shipping and handling charges). For returns made after 90 days, you will receive a merchandise credit certificate for the value of merchandise returned (excluding shipping and handling charges), good toward a future Brylane Home purchase.

I bet not recieve a brown tote bag. I only bought it to give the sewing machine away asa gift for christmas. I will be highly upset. :jump3::chairshot:gdangry4::curse::gdangry3::gdcensored::gdfight::splat:

Well, it seems that they have plenty of the machines on hand, they're just not "free" anymore (item# 1554-34211-1224).

Some people I know did receive the sewing machine and they said it was small and ok. What is weird is that you can go on the website and order the sewing machine for $29....so they are in stock. I just wonder why they are substituting them if they have them in stock. Sounds like they are just trying to give away a cheaper gift so they are not out so much money!! :~(

Good luck on not getting the dreaded tan bag!;)

Hi All,

Got my package today and got the dreaded brown tote. I'll be calling them tomorrow. I know I can send it back but the return slip included with the package says it will deduct 6.xx off the refund and, of course, the terms on their site say they don't refund shipping....so basically, if all that's true, we'd end up getting nothing back. That doesn't fly with me! I'll report tomorrow after I talk to them on the phone.

Not a happy camper!

Michelle

This site is a scam...last time for me too. I did see when I ordered that they may replace the sewing machine with something of equal or greater value. So I'm not at all surpised that they did that. However, they sent me a shipment confirmation stating that the sewing machine was shipped to me. But when I go to the account, they swapped it out for the bags. So why did the confirmation say the sewing machine....I think that's a total scam! And of course, I can't return because it will cost more to return that it did to get. Luckily I'm not out much.

I got my package yesterday... well let me refrase. I got my tan bag yesterday (It actually arrived before the regular order). I do not like it. The color is not very nice and the material feels really cheap. I contacted them yesterday and I got the response that they had ran out of the item SO they cannot send me something that is not available. I emphasized that they did had it available on their website for sale and if they can exchange the tan bags for the NOW available sewing machine. Well, of course the response was if you're not satisfied with your order you can always return it. Returning it is more expensive than the item itself. I will probably end up giving it as a gift to someone. I am very disappointed with this company. It just seems that they did not want to honor the promotion. But I would rather hear that than "it is not available"... when it is. Oh well.... Good luck to everyone else.

I got my package yesterday... well let me refrase. I got my tan bag yesterday (It actually arrived before the regular order). I do not like it. The color is not very nice and the material feels really cheap. I contacted them yesterday and I got the response that they had ran out of the item SO they cannot send me something that is not available. I emphasized that they did had it available on their website for sale and if they can exchange the tan bags for the NOW available sewing machine. Well, of course the response was if you're not satisfied with your order you can always return it. Returning it is more expensive than the item itself. I will probably end up giving it as a gift to someone. I am very disappointed with this company. It just seems that they did not want to honor the promotion. But I would rather hear that than "it is not available"... when it is. Oh well.... Good luck to everyone else.

I will not be ordering from them again. This is the 2nd time I was burned by them. First time was a turkey platter (last year) - arrived broke. I returned it, but minus the shipping - I should have learned by that.