2 day sale

ytmomof4

I am SOOO happy to hear that!!! I scored more of my kids' christmas last year during these sales than any other sale they had!! My fav was my DD's princess cozy coupe that is normally 70 for 35.00!!! Yay! Maybe I will get lucky with other items since my son has me pondering equity loans, LOL! ;) (i kid i kid...but seriously the kidney is still for sale)

I am SOOO happy to hear that!!! I scored more of my kids' christmas last year during these sales than any other sale they had!! My fav was my DD's princess cozy coupe that is normally 70 for 35.00!!! Yay! Maybe I will get lucky with other items since my son has me pondering equity loans, LOL! ;) (i kid i kid...but seriously the kidney is still for sale)

:sidesplit You crack me up! LOL :)

I know my TRU had TONS of clearance items today when I was there getting my daughter a Full Moon t-shirt (Edward of course lol)

Got 8GB Song MP3 player regularly $119.99 for $69.99 (got this a few days ago)

Went today and found accessories for My LIfe system my daughter will be getting for only $2.98.

MP3 hard case for only $3.98

My pet Shop DS game for $12.98 (regularly 29.99)

Tons of other items, but thats all I found for my daughter

Great idea! Too bad none of those coupons do me any good! I wonder why I didn't get that e-mail, I'm a Rewards member?

Do you recieve other emails from them? They may go directly to your junk mail. I noticed for some reason they go to my junk mail sometimes.

I get the e-mails for new ads but I didn't get this.

See if you can sign in online for your rewards and see if you can request getting emails. I get the ones for the rewards but never the ads ones...maybe we can swap emails when we get them. LOL

Ok so I just realized that I had to register on-line for the rewards card too! Duh! Anyway I finished the registration so hopefully I will start getting e-mails. As for the regular e-mails, I'm sure there is a place to sign up on the TRU website. :)

My DS always wanted the Electronic Monopoly and now we can get it. Great 1/2 price sales. Thinking of getting both Monopoly Electronic and Here and Now and Uno Spin and Uno Flash. Anyone have them?? Any one you would not recommend?

I have the electronic monopoly and uno spin.. We love the monopoly but prefer the uno attack over uno spin..

HTH

I am kind of releaved that there isn't anything I need in the 2 day sale flyer. I have lots on the list from the big toy book, though.

me too...after my imaginex tower i am pretty much spent for extra $$$ this week. I ahd to pull from grocery money for it, but it was a REALLY good deal!

maybe next week :D