Official "I Need a Shopping Partner" Request Thread

mumof4

If we do BB this year I'll be at the Arapahoe/University store. Have you camped at BB here yet? We moved from Milwaukee Four years ago and I've yet to camp at BB in Denver. I'm just wondering how early the lines typically start... :)

I usually end up going to the BB at Denver West by Colfax, My family gets there by thanksgiving day and there is usually already someone camped out. :yup:

Anyone who is in North Texas is welcome to camp with my group. Free port-a-potty pass, TV, and fully cooked thanksgiving dinner by my mom and dad.

I'm in North Texas.. Mid Cities area.. I assume you will be camping at Best Buy? Have to see the ad first to know where I will start but I might see you in line if they have a good price on a tv!

I dont know if I will be at BB yet or not. Like yourself I have to see the ad.

I hope the rain stops for BF. I have to figure out how to put pontoons on the tent or get an ark.

Dose anyone have an ark for sale?

I'm in North Texas.. Mid Cities area.. I assume you will be camping at Best Buy? Have to see the ad first to know where I will start but I might see you in line if they have a good price on a tv!

I really hope the rain goes away too! We are suppose to get more rain the next couple days and we are already in the 9th rainiest Falls in Texas History (and still have November to go!).

I hope the rain stops for BF. I have to figure out how to put pontoons on the tent or get an ark.

I'm not sure if I need any buddies, but I am curious how many people on here plan to shop in the Mid Missouri area, specifically the Columbia, MO area.

I'm not 100% sure yet.. We thought about mixing it up this year. We normally head closer to Springfield, but I may head up to the Lake.

Is there a lot in Columbia? We don't go there very often.

Weren't you guys in a drought until a few weeks ago? We hit the record wettest months every month this year. We've also had the coldest summer (and fall so far) on record. I figure we'll be blizzarded (yeah, I made that up) in until May. We're supposed to get another 6" of rain tomorrow night. Do you know how much snow that is if it were cold enough?

Maybe prices willl get cheaper with water damage? :P

I live in North Texas and we have not had a drought. The drought has been in Central to South Texas. Waco and south.

Weather Service said we are to get around 2-4 inches tonight into Thursday.

Weren't you guys in a drought until a few weeks ago? We hit the record wettest months every month this year. We've also had the coldest summer (and fall so far) on record. I figure we'll be blizzarded (yeah, I made that up) in until May. We're supposed to get another 6" of rain tomorrow night. Do you know how much snow that is if it were cold enough?

Maybe prices willl get cheaper with water damage? :P

I live in North Texas and we have not had a drought. The drought has been in Central to South Texas. Waco and south.

Weather Service said we are to get around 2-4 inches tonight into Thursday.

I got the same weather forecast!! I am in north central texas about 20 minutes from the OK state line (Wichita Falls area)... What part are you in?

Not sure where I am going this year or even if I am going out. My choices are Middletown NY or Scranton PA. Anyone going to any of those areas??????

wow what memories when i lived in chester ny i used to go to middletown and go shopping that was about 1987

Where exactly in Alabama? My shopping buddy(aka my MIL) is moving to KY and wont be able to go with me this year. and I REALLY dont want to take my dh, he hates shopping. I am in Central Alabama, near the Alabaster and Hoover areas.

Gadsden area :)

Not sure where I am going this year or even if I am going out. My choices are Middletown NY or Scranton PA. Anyone going to any of those areas??????

I went to the U of S for a few years, lived in Lords Valley. Worked in Matamoras, PA!

I'm shopping in Littleton, CO, too. *Hoping* to somehow talk hubby into shopping with me. I'll owe him BIG TIME though. I've never camped out anywhere and always been out of luck for what I'm looking for at Best Buy. I usually get what I'm looking for everywhere else, though. This will be the first Black Friday looking at computers so that may make a difference for me. Anyway, hope to see you all in the stores!

+++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++!!!

Niccole :gdflower3:

I will be in Wilkes Barre , Pa. I dont need someone to go "with" me but it would be cool to meet someone if they are going to the same place and we can be line buddies:). We are usually out at about 3 am for coffee first at Curry in Edwardsville to plan our route then we go to either tru, walmart, kohls,etc.. Probably walmart since its warm in there.

I'm not 100% sure yet.. We thought about mixing it up this year. We normally head closer to Springfield, but I may head up to the Lake.

Is there a lot in Columbia? We don't go there very often.

Most of the stores that are displayed here. The only exception is K-Mart. We have a Bass Pro, but not as big as Springfield, and a Dick's just opened.

However, if I had a choice, I would probably go to Springfield over Columbia. As far as the Lake, I'm not too sure if I'd head there, but I've never cared much for the Factory Outlet in Osage Beach.

I will be in Wilkes Barre , Pa. I dont need someone to go "with" me but it would be cool to meet someone if they are going to the same place and we can be line buddies:). We are usually out at about 3 am for coffee first at Curry in Edwardsville to plan our route then we go to either tru, walmart, kohls,etc.. Probably walmart since its warm in there.

Hi there where in Wilkes Barre is there a Kohls. Is it near the Wyoming Valley Mall. I am in Milford. PA and go to that area sometimes to shop. I dont know if I will be going in that direction on BF or going to Middletown, NY.