Official "I Need a Shopping Partner" Request Thread

mumof4

Happy Holidays...never too early to say that to all my fellow true BF Shoppers..yes this is a time alot of us look forward to..Alot of people just dont understand the madness..I have been doing this for years...even while pregnant except the year I had my daughter on November 28th!

Ok..I am looking to pair up with people..or to make friends with other fellow shoppers as this year my pals and I will be seperated and I cant see myself doing all the stores and getting everything I need..I have one person doing best buy and depending on what I see in the ads I will be at target or walmart..dread walmart...done it several years..not safe and they do not care!

Iam in the Western Ny area..close to Grand Island but will be out by the Blvd mall...

Hope this years ads are better than lasts..Last year was actually the first year I didnt go..

Message me if theres any interest..thanks..

Have a great holiday everyone..:holiday04

Ps...We take turns going home for a bit..also have a tent..a fire going and its a great time..I have four kids and we have made it just a time for adults..

Iam shopping for laptops, tvs and toys..I have done this for about 10 years!

changed thread title.

we'll use this thread for all these requests this year instead of having many individual ones. if anyone else is looking for a shopping companion, just post where you are located and any other info and if anyone is interested, they can contact you.

This is great!! I wish we had a thread each state and a whole "I need a shopping partner" Forum lol Anywhoo...

Im in Marion NC BUT I shop in Hickory NC I Usally hit TRU First but we can work all that out later...as they may be opening at midnight...PM me if u shop in that area!! :-P

This is great!! I wish we had a thread each state and a whole "I need a shopping partner" Forum lol

If this thread gets enough use, that's something we could consider for next year, but based on past years, there isn't enough of this kind of activity on here to justify an entire sub-forum for it.

If this thread gets enough use, that's something we could consider for next year, but based on past years, there isn't enough of this kind of activity on here to justify an entire sub-forum for it.

oh i know i am the site admin for my moms group and its PhBB like this So i know how frustrating it is to add/remove and mangage a new forum! lol But I think that If there were something like that it may get more of a use but this is a great start! I know ALOT of people were doing individual post last year so maybe it wont be as bad!;) Also if u need a mod to help when things get busy i'll be glad to help little things like in the holiday forum the other day when i had started a "Holiday Recipe" thread and ppl were still posting indivual threads drives me crazy lol i did notice u fixed it though! lol;)

This is great!! I wish we had a thread each state and a whole "I need a shopping partner" Forum lol Anywhoo...

Im in Marion NC BUT I shop in Hickory NC I Usally hit TRU First but we can work all that out later...as they may be opening at midnight...PM me if u shop in that area!! :-P

I could only WISH that I could be your shopping buddy. My best friend recently moved from Hickory, but we want to move to there! If her house hadn't sold the day we decided we could buy it, we'd be there!

I'm in Littleton...will most likely be at the BB in Lakewood (Wadsworth and Crestline).:)

If we do BB this year I'll be at the Arapahoe/University store. Have you camped at BB here yet? We moved from Milwaukee Four years ago and I've yet to camp at BB in Denver. I'm just wondering how early the lines typically start... :)

Anyone that wants to hang out with us at the WM in Medina, OH is welcome

Jellbean. . .I have not been able to finalize my BF plans yet, but Medina is where I'll be if I can get out. DH was laid off earlier this year and started a new job in September,so he might have to work. If he works, I don't have anyone to watch my kids. Keeping my fingers crossed that he gets the day off, but won't complain too much since he has a job!!

I am very interested to see how things go at the new 24hr Walmart.