Membership Rewards

bfaddict1977

I am very confused as to how these member rewards program works. I have accrued $45 in rewards so far and assumed I got it all at once. I called the program today and they said I'll be getting 3 different rebate checks over 6-8 weeks. I was REALLY hoping to use these for bf and the lady said she couldn't garauntee that. Has anyone received any rewards yet? I really just wanted 1 big check.

I looked on mine tonight and it says I am suppose to get $45.00...I think that is a complete mess up because I don't know how in the world I could be getting that much. They said mid November was when mine was being mailed out. The most I have ever gotten at one time is $5.00 and as the others said they expire very quickly.

• 2 weeks later...
I just wanted to let every1 know that the rewards program has changed ...AGAIN. I am due 15.00 in rewards checks that i spoke with them on Friday and was told I would recieve it by 11/14/09. Now, they have changed the program to 8-12 weeks ( instead of 6-8 i think)... so somehow my checks are not coming now until 1/20/10. I called and asked why my checks that were eligible ( some from sept) would be recieved so late and she was not nice at all and basically said the rules have changed and thats all I CAN TELL YOU. I am annoyed cause who needs $15.00 in rewards 3 weeks AFTER christmas!! I bet this is why they are doing this....so just check your rewards if you are expecting any!:yuck:

Checked my rewards account today and noticed only got credit for half the amount of the sale. Looked around on the terms & conditions page and found that any time you buy something on sale, etc you only get half. See rule #11

"Qualifying purchases do not include gift cards, shipping & handling charges and reward-eligible diapers, formula and greeting cards. Purchases of infant furniture, battery powered ride-on vehicles, video game hardware,outdoor play equipment, and all purchases at a discount resulting from any sale, coupon or other offer or discount only qualify for $0.50 for each $1.00 spent. All other purchased items qualify for $1.00 for each $1.00 spent."

I know I rarely buy anything that is not on sale, so that is going to cut my reward amount in half. Any time you use any type of coupon, this is the result.

Checked my rewards account today and noticed only got credit for half the amount of the sale. Looked around on the terms & conditions page and found that any time you buy something on sale, etc you only get half. See rule #11

"Qualifying purchases do not include gift cards, shipping & handling charges and reward-eligible diapers, formula and greeting cards. Purchases of infant furniture, battery powered ride-on vehicles, video game hardware,outdoor play equipment, and all purchases at a discount resulting from any sale, coupon or other offer or discount only qualify for $0.50 for each $1.00 spent. All other purchased items qualify for $1.00 for each $1.00 spent."

I know I rarely buy anything that is not on sale, so that is going to cut my reward amount in half. Any time you use any type of coupon, this is the result.

What a bunch of crap...

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm.....I am showing $0 spent in November, I have bought an Xbox $300 , and Ipod, $150, and ZhuZhus $100....What do I do now???

If it's been over 48 hours, you should take your reciept to the store that you purchased them from and ask them to update the system. I was told we can no longer do it ourselves online, that the store has to do it for you.

where does it say how much you will be getting and when you will receive them.I spentover1,000.00 in october

If you go to the TRU website, and click on Rewards R Us, it will take you to the sign in page. You have to register your card, and then you can view your purchases for each promotion period, see how much you earned, and if the promotion has ended, when you can expect to see your certificates in the mail. :)

I didn't catch that .50 for each $1 thing. That's pretty crappy. I have $33 left to spend for my next rewards so now I have spend $65. Maybe I'll rebuy things I bought at Target and return them to Target since I'm so mad at them.

Or maybe I'll start picking up loose receipts in the parking lot and adding them to my account.

hehe i love the rewards program! Last year before christmas well really bf alone i earned over $60 in credit i got all my rewards before christmas too! This was last year i know things have changed but i havent spent enuff this year to get anything I hope that after bf and todays trip ill have some in the mail Last year they sent them out as soon as i had enuff then on bf when my total was high i got all them on one coupon thing! I also have forgot to use my card ans did the online recipt thing and gotton credit as well as using my sis's and friends recipts and lost recipts i have found in the parking lot! BF is a good time to find them since everyone is so busy! and then everytime i go to tru during the year i look for them esp in shopping carts!! :)