Do you collect anything Christmas themed?

mgmckny

• 2 weeks later...
Lots of snowmen lovers on here, now if only my ornament exchange person had posted.... What a pity. Good thing they gave me some details...LOL Going shoppping soon and have to be good, I will not buy ornaments for my own tree (and I'll keep saying that til I get in the stores...).

umm...bet you'll never guess what I collect...

Peanuts collectables...:tongue1:

We collect the animated plush characters they sell at Hallmark. You know the ones that dance or something.

You better get to Hallmark!! This year is Snoopy and Woodstock. We picked it up last week.

I saw this little animated bear set thingy at Hallmark or something. It is similar to the snowmen they have every year to buy and they dance and sing. Well this bear set was a boy and a girl and they sang and danced! I so have to get that for my twins!!! Or maybe my SS will check in on this thread??? :)

Fisher Price Little People Christmas sets. I got one or two new ones each year for several years. Last year was the first year I didn't get any because I thought maybe they were starting to out grow them but it turns out they still love playing with all of it.