Medieval Times B1G1

littlesdcen

• 4 months later...

Does anyone have a current code? Also, I have never been, but we are thinking of taking our boys 9 & 6. Can anyone share their experience? Thanks.

We've been 2x and will probably go again when there is a good deal. It is a lot of fun! DD loves it and really gets into it.

Thanks everyone for your help. We are going in April during spring break. Since we aren't taking a vacation, I thought it would be fun for the kids. The deals on the website expire this month so I am hoping they will put up more deals that I can use.

Do the kids eat the same thing as the adults? Should we pay extra for the preferred seating, or will the regular seating work out? It is so expensive without adding the extras, I just want to make sure my kids will be able to see and appreciate the show.

Thanks everyone for your help. We are going in April during spring break. Since we aren't taking a vacation, I thought it would be fun for the kids. The deals on the website expire this month so I am hoping they will put up more deals that I can use.

Do the kids eat the same thing as the adults? Should we pay extra for the preferred seating, or will the regular seating work out? It is so expensive without adding the extras, I just want to make sure my kids will be able to see and appreciate the show.

The stadium is small so every seat is really a good seat. The kids get the same portion as the adults. It's a lot of food! 1/4 chicken, a big rib, soup, potato wedges, apple turnover, all you can drink (and alcohol available for purchase if you want it). Don't get any extras...overpriced.

you could also check out Goldstar.com

You have to register - but it is free - and they have discounts for this show plus many others.

reg price 64, goldstar price 34 with a $6 fee

I think that this is ok to post - but moderators if this is against site policies - please remove this post. thanks

IF i was going to do a dinner show, or IF someone wanted a recommendation i would only suggest Medevial times. Super Fun show, kids love it. Expect cheesy-ness, dont buy the extra stuff. Its more of a special occasion place, seeing the prices are outrageous, but we live in Central Florida, and every themed thing is super expensive anymore.