Apple iPod Touch deal?

any chance the price on the Apple iPod touch will go down before Christmas, or possibly be a Black Friday deal?

Usually all you can get off is a gift card included with the purchase of these. I did find a link that may interest you though. Click here. Looks like they have had a price drop. Probably not going any lower.

Welcome to the community!

Apple locks down prices so no matter where you go it will be the same price. What you have to look for as already stated is stuff that is bundled like accessories or a iTunes gift card.

This is the same general rule for all Apple products.

any chance the price on the Apple iPod touch will go down before Christmas, or possibly be a Black Friday deal?

Sam's has the smaller one for 187.50

Just know that if you put a lot of games and videos on it... that 8GB's will fill up QUICK. I have a 32 GB iPhone 3G S and I never thought I would fill it up as much as I have. Just take that into consideration. You may want to consider the upgrade to a larger capacity.

I went and looked at the refurbed ones, I have a refurbed nano and have had NO problems with it and have no problem ordering a refurbed touch BUT the 32GB 2nd generation (which isn't all that different from the new ones) is 249....the newest one 32GB with $79 headphones is $299...I think for the extra $50 it is worth it to get the new one AND you can get it engraved. Guess that is the route I'm taking...

It can happen as it did last year. I don't know the current prices but last year I got the Touch for $199. They didn't advertise it until that day though as I kept looking prior. Actually I did get it down more as I also turned in an old ipod as well. Since I wanted to turn in the old one I forget if it was available online or at the apple store only.

If anyone finds a deal for a free gift card (Target especially) can you post it? I am getting an iPod touch when I use my 10% off shopping day I earned with my Target visa. I hope Target will have a deal for a free gift card with purchase.

• 2 weeks later...