Started listening to Christmas music yesterday, too soon?

neboo

Don't know if there is another thread for this, but I started listening to Christmas music yesterday and am getting pumped for BF. I've had many people already tell me I am crazy, but I love it. I found a nice online station with music 24/7.

There was snow in our state yesterday so I am really starting to get the bug!

Has anyone else started listening yet?

I think October is a little too early, even for me. I normally start around Nov. 1st but pretty much b/c I enjoy Halloween and want to get through that before we move on to anything else. Once we start decorating for Thanksgiving, I pull out the Christmas music. I should probably start finding the CDs....

But hey, if you're enjoying it, go for it! Puts you in the Christmas spirit, right? :)

I think its a bit early for me, but anytime after November 1st is fine. I usually dont start until about a week before Thanksgiving. My only real problem is that theres not a lot of songs, just a million people singing the same 15 songs over and over again.

My kids and husband have been listening to Christmas music since JUNE! My kids have also written their letters to Santa, and my younger daughter has started making ornaments. I'm wondering if they will all be sick of Christmas by the time we actually get to it? lol!

no music yet but i'm not against it. i've started our christmas product displays in our store and when we sell down more of the halloween product (we usually get wiped out in the last minute rush), i'll be designing christmas packages and doing full blown decorating. i'm excited. i just wanna get through halloween, it's like pulling teeth in our store hahahah

I agree it's never to early to listen to Christmas music. My daughter (she's to old to admit her age) and my mom and I all compare which cd's we're listening to and never tire of hearing the music! With the economy this year we're really trying to work on the Christmas spirit as well around here. I think we're going to limit the spending to one gift per person and have to be creative if any one wants to do more.

Any one else thinking of ways to be creative?

I haven't started listening to it just because I can't find my cds but I do have some on my computer. I have however started watching different movies and I am so in the mood and since the weather some days feels like nov its really hard not to be in the mood for christmas.lol..

I know I'm in the minority here, but I am not a big fan of Christmas music. Allow me to explain. One evening in December, I came home from a party in which I might have consumed alcohol while underage ;) (shame on me, I know:o). My mother, knowing I would wake up with a wicked headache, started blaring Christmas music at 5 a.m. Since then, I can only stomach (get it? :gdpuke:) a little at a time.