Official BZZAgent Thread - 5

Rockfordmom

what's up with the Boston Market Campaign? Are we supposed to order $100 worth of food and only get 10% as our sample? I'm confused....

hopefully we will get something in the mail that explains this. I know I am not going to order 100 worth of food.... especially so close to the holidays..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just got this package. It does not have any coupons to hand out. It had a full size lash boosting serum and a full size double extend with lash boosting serum.

Yepp, mine came yesterday, I'm really suprised it doesn't have anything to pass out....kind of a bummer as I was hoping I'd have extras to share at my fun and fit houseparty..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I'm in the Mahatma Rice campaign right now. They sent a 2lb. bag of white rice, a 2 lb. bag of brown rice, and 10 free coupons for a 2 lb. bag of white rice and 10 free coupons for a 2 lb. bag of brown rice to give away. I thought that was pretty good. Now I just need to find it. One person that I gave a coupon to said the only place she can locate it so far is at Safeway - and they only had a sign on the shelf that said "coming soon".

• 2 weeks later...
I have my first gold key, but have not had any gold key invites since I got it (like 3 or so months ago.) is this normal or am i missing something? I though it was like a ticket to get into a campaign that I would not normally get.

I have my first gold key, but have not had any gold key invites since I got it (like 3 or so months ago.) is this normal or am i missing something? I though it was like a ticket to get into a campaign that I would not normally get.

I've had multiple golden keys expire because I haven't had any opportunities to use them. It makes me much less motivated to do things like the frogpond when I can't use the rewards I get.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest mldepalma
I just used a golden key for a scrubbing bubbles automatic shower cleaner campaign. First one I was able to use and I think it was going to expire next month, so I lucked out!

• 3 weeks later...